How'd the defense look?

redman81

I figured I'd change the topic from all the Rex is an idiot and Sanchez status reports. I was having a BBQ yesterday, so didn't see any of the game. I have it on DVR and will watch it tmw, but wanted to know how the D looked. I see Manning was only 8-20 for 83 yds, so unless they were getting killed on the ground I assume they played ok? If someone can let me know how they did or anything I should keep an eye on when I watch game tmw I'd appreciate it.

I figured I'd change the topic from all the Rex is an idiot and Sanchez status reports. I was having a BBQ yesterday, so didn't see any of the game. I have it on DVR and will watch it tmw, but wanted to know how the D looked. I see Manning was only 8-20 for 83 yds, so unless they were getting killed on the ground I assume they played ok? If someone can let me know how they did or anything I should keep an eye on when I watch game tmw I'd appreciate it.

they played ok cept for 1 bad play in the beginning

kyle wilson sucks and sheldon richardson is a boss

They looked great.  Let a big run rip off for the only Giants TD on the night,  It was the first play of the game for their offense.  The Jets buckled down after that.  In typical Jets fashion, the Giants had great field position almost every possession because of the turnovers but they played bend dont break and wouldnt let the Giants get in the endzone. 

Their QB's were 21/49 on the day.  Rex's pass defense continues to stifle the opposing QB.

The DL looks dynamic even without Ellis and Coples.  Harrison played great.  Richardson is a beast.  Mo Wilk is a probowler.  They look deep at CB.  LB'ers are playing a little slow. 

considering cro was out with the hip injury, they kept the jets in the game.  wilkerson is a ******* beast.  he will command double teams every week

davis flashed a few times.  richardson is like a bowling ball with razor blades

the d really misses coples.  

with coples and cro this defense can be a top 5 defense even with harris getting abused by TE's

Was it a fantasy draft BBQ?

Was it a fantasy league BBQ?

Na I don't do that fantasy sh*t. It was a get drunk and eat some good food BBQ.

You must have not seen the thread from last night where Integrity had said that he was hosting a fantasy league draft BBQ and Tom was giving him all kinds of grief.  It was just a joke.  I don't do fantasy, either.

You must have not seen the thread from last night where Integrity had said that he was hosting a fantasy league draft BBQ and Tom was giving him all kinds of grief. It was just a joke. I don't do fantasy, either.

Don't explain it. It takes away from the gay magic

D-Line (Especially Richardson and Harrison) looked great. Kyle Wilson sucks....I mean his number kept coming up with PI calls. I think they should replace Wilson with Trufant.

Other than Kyle (Toast) Wilson, the defense played well after the first play (Long TD Run by Giants.)

LL

Na I don't do that fantasy sh*t. It was a get drunk and eat some good food BBQ.

FYI - the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

We usually pick our teams, grill up a lot of meat, empty about 4 cases of beer, and play lawngames, then some poker for those that want to lose extra money on top of league fees.

Back when I lived in Indiana, I used to fly home for the draft party - then win back my airfare and league entry fee playing poker sh*t faced. 

D was ok. One big play on the ground let up the only TD. I wouldn't say it played like Top 5 tho

And the refs missed a fairly blatant hold on that play. Hakeem Nicks, who was only allowed one catch by Kyle Wilson, was basically humping Antonio Cromartie's arm, which essentially is what sprung open the long run. 

FYI - the 2 are not mutually exclusive.

We usually pick our teams, grill up a lot of meat, empty about 4 cases of beer, and play lawngames, then some poker for those that want to lose extra money on top of league fees.

Back when I lived in Indiana, I used to fly home for the draft party - then win back my airfare and league entry fee playing poker sh*t faced.

Grill up a lot of meat.

Archived