Olbermann trashes Manish

nj meadowlands

Manish started out so solid.  He seemed like he would buck the trend of getting the easy headlines with crap assumptions presented as fact and made-up B.S. to grab attention.  But he didn't.  He went all Lady-Gaga on us.  Couldn't wait for the next chance to draw attention to himself and went about it in the most phony, insufferable way.  What a douche.

I am usually in the camp of let the writers do what they do.  I never really react too much with anything Cimini writes, whether I agree with it or not.  But, the articles Manish wrote last week where we makes these wild ass assumptions and then passes them off as known facts were worthy of the criticism he has been getting.  I can't say anything about the pieces other than them being out and out hatchet jobs.

Daily News is supporting Manish this morning- they love the publicity

Every single reporter who writes about sports for the NYDN is defending him...no one else though.  And that clip is PRICELESS.  I loved Olbermann ripping into Manish, who deserves whatever he gets.  I personally think the NYDN should have their press passes revoked because they aren't a respectable newspaper anymore.  That's like giving TMZ a pass to cover the Jets and have access to the locker room.

Every single reporter who writes about sports for the NYDN is defending him...no one else though. And that clip is PRICELESS. I loved Olbermann ripping into Manish, who deserves whatever he gets. I personally think the NYDN should have their press passes revoked because they aren't a respectable newspaper anymore. That's like giving TMZ a pass to cover the Jets and have access to the locker room.

Give their press pass to JetNation!!

Archived