Jets sign Graham Harrell

T0mShane

People felt bad for the Kotite Jets Era. It was an embarrassment. But the outright vitriol toward this team and everything this team touches makes it worse. I knew that everyone in the media would pile on Rex because everyone likes to kill people who talk the talk but can't walk the walk, but this is much more than I imagined. God forbid they get blown out by Tampa. It'll get scary.

Who are these people that felt bad for the Jets during the Kotite era?  I lived in NYC during that time, and all 8+ million New York City residents who weren't Jets fans were mean-spirited, brutal bastids laughing at the Jets.  I never met one person who felt empathy or sorry for the Jets.  I have never been embarrassed to be a Jets fan before except during those years.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This

I dont get it...sooooo

If 6 is healthy, its ok to play 7 with the 2's & 3's...but being 6 hurt we cant possibly risk injury to 7? Who gives a ****! This season is going to be a ****in tragedy regardless!

Of course you don't get it.  There's no reason you or anyone else who hasn't had pedagogical training and been a teacher/coach would know or understand this. 

Every QB with experience and a pulse shredded the D last year. The only bad/young QBs they'll face through the first ten weeks are in Buffalo and Tennessee. Otherwise, they're playing against Brady and Brees and Ryan and Roethlisberger and Flacco, etc. It's gonna be a bloodbath.

We'll see.  Excuse me if I don't quake in fear at the Bucs, Titans, Bills and Bengals.  Andy Dalton is ferocious!  Then after the bye it's the Ravens and who? 

Of course you don't get it. There's no reason you or anyone else who hasn't had pedagogical training and been a teacher/coach would know or understand this.

If I did have pedagogical training would I come off like an arrogant, condescending prick like you are...cause in that case, Id rather not.

If I did have pedagogical training would I come off like an arrogant, condescending prick like you are...cause in that case, Id rather not.

Sorry you feel that way.  It's just that I've had a lot of experience, know what I'm talking about, and it is irritating when people who don't know scoff at what I say.  I don't know what you do for a living, but when you discuss it with others do you not get irritated if/when people scoff or question what you know to be true?

People felt bad for the Kotite Jets Era. It was an embarrassment. But the outright vitriol toward this team and everything this team touches makes it worse. I knew that everyone in the media would pile on Rex because everyone likes to kill people who talk the talk but can't walk the walk, but this is much more than I imagined. God forbid they get blown out by Tampa. It'll get scary.

Yup. Rex got humbled and shut up, Idzik's come in, and it feels like the media's just gotten mean about it. Not all of them, obviously, but Mehta for sure and Cimini's been a bigger douche than usual. There may be something to the idea their sources got the boot and they've been cut off and are pissed about it. Plus the other usual doom and gloom crowd is really running away with it this year.

Yup. Rex got humbled and shut up, Idzik's come in, and it feels like the media's just gotten mean about it. Not all of them, obviously, but Mehta for sure and Cimini's been a bigger douche than usual. There may be something to the idea their sources got the boot and they've been cut off and are pissed about it. Plus the other usual doom and gloom crowd is really running away with it this year.

T0m is the leader of the doom and gloom crowd. 

Sorry you feel that way. It's just that I've had a lot of experience, know what I'm talking about, and it is irritating when people who don't know scoff at what I say. I don't know what you do for a living, but when you discuss it with others do you not get irritated if/when people scoff or question what you know to be true?

Ok, I understand this point...youre a gentleman my friend.

Forgive me...Im just in "all chips in" mode with the Jets this year...while I would welcome some bright moments, Im prepared for torture!

Ok, I understand this point...youre a gentleman my friend.

Forgive me...Im just in "all chips in" mode with the Jets this year...while I would welcome some bright moments, Im prepared for torture!

No problem.  Thanks, but I don't know if I'm a gentleman.  LOL  I probably am a prick at times, but don't mean to be.  I'm just a passionate, opinionated old fart, don't mind me.

I hear you on this season.  Hopefully, the bright moments will be provided by Geno, Richardson, Milliner, Ellis, Ivory, Gates and Spadola.

No problem. Thanks, but I don't know if I'm a gentleman. LOL I probably am a prick at times, but don't mean to be. I'm just a passionate, opinionated old fart, don't mind me.

I hear you on this season. Hopefully, the bright moments will be provided by Geno, Richardson, Milliner, Ellis, Ivory, Gates and Spadola.

*thumbs up*

Davis, Hill, Winters, Coples, Mo, and *cough,cough* Ducasse.

There is certainly potential, my friend.

*thumbs up*

Davis, Hill, Winters, Coples, Mo, and *cough,cough* Ducasse.

There is certainly potential, my friend.

Yes, I forget to mention those guys.  The Jets do have some very good young talent, or at least young players who have a lot of potential.  How long has it been since we've been able to say that?

Anyway, I have a feeling that's where our excitement and enjoyment is going to come in this season.  There will be bad moments, and the young kids will make some mistakes, but hopefully, they'll make a lot of big plays too and provide a glimpse at what our future will be like and get us excited about next year.

Archived