80's public diary entry: some big news

Jetsfan80

Yes, CTM, I've become accustomed to using the Mafia forum as my personal diary.  Don't care, GFY.

So not sure if you guys remember, but a little less than a year ago there was a girl I was spending a lot of time with.  I've known her for nearly 3 years but only then did I get out of a relationship and start spending time with her.  She wasn't ready for a relationship because of a lot of past hurts, and I just decided not to push it and just be a friend.  With lots of hugs and 4 hour talks on the phone and stuff.  You know how I do.  Over time we became best friends.  

Anyways, things have shifted in a HUGE way in the last couple months.  She's moving to Wilmington (from about 5 hours away in South Carolina) in November to be with me, leaving her job (that she hates and has wanted to get out of for a while) and starting fresh.  And while we're going to take our time when she gets here, we're each 100 % confident it's going to result in us getting married.  When you know, you know, and I've known since last November that this is the girl I wanted to marry.  Just took her some time to realize it about me.

I'll be visiting her over Labor Day weekend, and am really freaking pumped.  She'll then be coming down some time in October to find a place for her and her pets to live and sign a lease.  I'm really blown away at how quickly this all happened but it's been awesome.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, CTM, I've become accustomed to using the Mafia forum as my personal diary.  Don't care, GFY.

So not sure if you guys remember, but a little less than a year ago there was a girl I was spending a lot of time with.  I've known her for nearly 3 years but only then did I get out of a relationship and start spending time with her.  She wasn't ready for a relationship because of a lot of past hurts, and I just decided not to push it and just be a friend.  With lots of hugs and 4 hour talks on the phone and stuff.  You know how I do.  Over time we became best friends.  

Anyways, things have shifted in a HUGE way in the last couple months.  She's moving to Wilmington (from about 5 hours away in South Carolina) in November to be with me, leaving her job (that she hates and has wanted to get out of for a while) and starting fresh.  And while we're going to take our time when she gets here, we're each 100 % confident it's going to result in us getting married.  When you know, you know, and I've known since last November that this is the girl I wanted to marry.  Just took her some time to realize it about me.

I'll be visiting her over Labor Day weekend, and am really freaking pumped.  She'll then be coming down some time in October to find a place for her and her pets to live and sign a lease.  I'm really blown away at how quickly this all happened but it's been awesome.

Good for you both.

Thanks man.  Can't remember being this happy about anything.  All I've been doing for the last several weeks has been grinning like a fool.  :)

I met my wife 15 years ago, and that's how it was for about 5 years - things got rocky when I moved to the midwest, but we endured - and in the time we've been in Boston it's gone back to that and gotten even better. It truly is an indescribable place you get to when you just know.

Fag

You, latent.

Haha.  Eventually.  We're delaying that as long as possible, preferably marriage, mainly because I believe that's the best thing for us as well as some other reasons I'd prefer not to disclose.

like you have a tiny penis, that is more appropriately described as a large vagina?

like you have a tiny penis, that is more appropriately described as a large vagina?

So you equate small penis with vagina... sounds like a reconcilable argument you've come up to kid yourself into thinking you are straight-ish.

So you equate small penis with vagina... sounds like a reconcilable argument you've come up to kid yourself into thinking you are straight-ish.

your face would be more appropriately described as a large anus

The lady friend talks about moving to nc. Apparently ny teachers are looked upon quite favorably there because of how rigorous the requirements for a masters is here or some such bulll sheet. Her friend got hired on the spot after a phone interview. I'm stuck here though for at least 10 more years... Plus way too many backwards hillbillies in nc.

Archived