80's public diary entry: some big news

Jetsfan80

The lady friend talks about moving to nc. Apparently ny teachers are looked upon quite favorably there because of how rigorous the requirements for a masters is here or some such bulll sheet. Her friend got hired on the spot after a phone interview. I'm stuck here though for at least 10 more years... Plus way too many backwards hillbillies in nc.

who mow their own lawns

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NC is probably the only other state I could live in on the east coast.  Mostly because of the ocean and mountain offerings.  They have incredible surf on the outerbanks, like incredible.  Its far from the cities but I'd probably live some where in between to shorten in the ride or get a beach condo to stay on the weekends.  The mountains suck but at least if you wanted to snowboard in some icy slop, you can.  Thats pretty appealing.  Great fishing too both fresh and ocean and tons of out doors type sh*t with bearable weather.  I've given this some consideration with my job...they've got some executive level leadership opportunities in Charlotte. 

That said, Charleston >>>>> every other city in the "south". 

For some reason if I could live anywhere in the us I think I'd pick NC.

Unfortunately the only state willing to take you is WV, something about being a depraved cousin humper with a 72 IQ just doesn't fly anywhere else in the country

"slap her t!ts around"

Almost as pathetic as "boobs feel like sandbags" from 40 year old virgin.

It's a similar motion to when you wave your hand rapidly in front of your face to get rid of an undesirable smell.

cept' your hittin' her t!ts.  They go bonkers.

It's a similar motion to when you wave your hand rapidly in front of your face to get rid of an undesirable smell.

I know that move, I typically don't do it with my hand though...

You're quite the romantic, no wonder ladyfriend wants to move to NC without you

Yes, CTM, I've become accustomed to using the Mafia forum as my personal diary.  Don't care, GFY.

So not sure if you guys remember, but a little less than a year ago there was a girl I was spending a lot of time with.  I've known her for nearly 3 years but only then did I get out of a relationship and start spending time with her.  She wasn't ready for a relationship because of a lot of past hurts, and I just decided not to push it and just be a friend.  With lots of hugs and 4 hour talks on the phone and stuff.  You know how I do.  Over time we became best friends.  

Anyways, things have shifted in a HUGE way in the last couple months.  She's moving to Wilmington (from about 5 hours away in South Carolina) in November to be with me, leaving her job (that she hates and has wanted to get out of for a while) and starting fresh.  And while we're going to take our time when she gets here, we're each 100 % confident it's going to result in us getting married.  When you know, you know, and I've known since last November that this is the girl I wanted to marry.  Just took her some time to realize it about me.

I'll be visiting her over Labor Day weekend, and am really freaking pumped.  She'll then be coming down some time in October to find a place for her and her pets to live and sign a lease.  I'm really blown away at how quickly this all happened but it's been awesome.

Sounds nice 80.  Crushlove wishes you the best.

Does 80's sweet young lady know that he spends 5 hours a day in the Lounge of JN posting pictures of busty hotties taking self pictures of their assets?

Just curios if she gets down like that...

I would prefer to think it's her using his screen name the entire time.  He kinda started doing it when the two of them became more serious.  Shen is waiting till marriage to get tapped it only makes sense she is doing something to release some stress.  It's sexy. Sad Crusher feels better when sexy is abundant. 

I would prefer to think it's her using his screen name the entire time.  He kinda started doing it when the two of them became more serious.  Shen is waiting till marriage to get tapped it only makes sense she is doing something to release some stress.  It's sexy. Sad Crusher feels better when sexy is abundant. 

So, you're saying, once the cherry is popped....80 is going to be introduced to some freaky sh*t?

So, you're saying, once the cherry is popped....80 is going to be introduced to some freaky sh*t?

I'm saying that just because a chick waits to bang it does not mean she isn't into sex.  Just means she hasn't become comfortable enough to share it with anyone yet.  She just keeps it all for herself.  All moist and ready and stuff.  I

Does 80's sweet young lady know that he spends 5 hours a day in the Lounge of JN posting pictures of busty hotties taking self pictures of their assets?

Just curios if she gets down like that...

No but she does know I have lust issues.

We had fun Monday night so I should be OK for a while now.  <3 that girl.

Archived