Mafia forum off season chat thread

Gay

Jif is fully out of closet now?

I just wanted to say that Pac has all but ruined the main board for me, it was bad enough having to read his filth in this forum, but now that he's spreading his diseased thoughts with the rest of the site I realize just how off putting he is. I can't believe there's people who willingly spend time with him irl, I really can't.

• Thumb Down 1

I can't believe there's people who willingly spend time with him irl, I really can't.

Honestly though, I could say this about everyone here except Crusher.

Where's Crusher been anyway? I haven't seen him in a while now... been a couple weeks.

Jif is fully out of closet now?

I just wanted to say that Pac has all but ruined the main board for me, it was bad enough having to read his filth in this forum, but now that he's spreading his diseased thoughts with the rest of the site I realize just how off putting he is. I can't believe there's people who willingly spend time with him irl, I really can't.

attack the content, not the poster.

Hess :-) how's it going?

Oh you know, pretty good. So as some know I have an outside sales management job, home office thing. I go to the gym more than work lately. I've been feeling guilty about it lately..like, I need to start earning my paycheck again soon before somebody starts to notice.  I'm just trying to fight this getting old thing. I'm also letting my hair grown out. So there's that. 

Oh you know, pretty good. So as some know I have an outside sales management job, home office thing. I go to the gym more than work lately. I've been feeling guilty about it lately..like, I need to start earning my paycheck again soon before somebody starts to notice.  I'm just trying to fight this getting old thing. I'm also letting my hair grown out. So there's that. 

funny you say that...  I'm in my late 30's..  like real late... and I got a b-day next month.

I've probably lost 20lbs in the last couple months and still have some to go..  luckily I have good genetics and still look fairly young but getting older does suck. 

funny you say that...  I'm in my late 30's..  like real late... and I got a b-day next month.

I've probably lost 20lbs in the last couple months and still have some to go..  luckily I have good genetics and still look fairly young but getting older does suck. 

Well, yeah a couple of us are around the same age. The one thing I've noticed is you can't cheat AT ALL anymore. Like, I eat a big dessert and it's there in my fat stomach that night and the next couple of days. Even if I eat great for like 3 weeks straight with Cardio AND Abs every other day. That one dessert off sets everything it feels like. It's good and bad but I'm trying to make it a lifestyle at this point. So like, I only drink water with meals I switch from Regular Milk to Almond Milk, I take a pre workout, post workout and Recovery PM (before bed) shake, plus some regular Protein shakes in between meals. I eat only hard boiled eggs, oatmeal, fruit or yogurt for breakfast now. A ton of fish, lots of tuna out of the can for lunches. But it's like ****, if I only did this when I was 26 I'd be a brick sh*t house, but now it's like, yeah ok, everything is so much harder to obtain, physique wise. 

Yeah, and I know I'm shallow. I would say I'm MUCH more shallow than I was in my 20's. Part of it is health, but part of it is just wanted to still look good, and not old. lol

I've always found long hair sexy on a man. :)

• Upvote 1

Oh you know, pretty good. So as some know I have an outside sales management job, home office thing. I go to the gym more than work lately. I've been feeling guilty about it lately..like, I need to start earning my paycheck again soon before somebody starts to notice. I'm just trying to fight this getting old thing. I'm also letting my hair grown out. So there's that.

When you work up this way next let me know.

Cardio man. I'm not losing weight but just staying active walking in the mornings with a couple of friends has really made my days better. My current job has me sitting on my ass all day and I can't stand it otherwise. Good for you guys to keep up so well.