Mafia forum off season chat thread

And tell him if he ends up being a douche, two nerdy guys from some faggy website are going to say really mean things about him, but likely balk at it IRL and just look awkward.

That sound about right, Wombat?

<3 

And I plan on being on WoW later, he totally messed up my plans of being in short shorts and a tank top with my hair on the top of my head all day. *aka kinda sick and not super social* 

People still play that game? v_v 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I told you guys about my son's health problems a while ago. He's back in the hospital with blood surrounding his brain. They've finally determined that it's spinal leakage and the surgery is scheduled for today. I'm just sitting here waiting for a call then I'm headed up there. Please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks. 

I told you guys about my son's health problems a while ago. He's back in the hospital with blood surrounding his brain. They've finally determined that it's spinal leakage and the surgery is scheduled for today. I'm just sitting here waiting for a call then I'm headed up there. Please keep him in your thoughts. Thanks. 

Prayers and hoping the best Lilly.  Keep us informed.

Our thoughts and prayers Lily.

I'll keep him in mind and I hope everything goes well Lily.

Sending positive thoughts your way.

Thanks JC. It's much appreciated - from all of you who are keeping us in your thoughts. 

I'm just poking my head in and caught all this this morning. So sorry to hear what your son is going through.

Your boy, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay positive. :D