Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Verbal is going to be running his bastard game soon, and I'm going to help. 

I don't think I could play the bastard mod games.  I don't seem to enjoy them.  Bad enough when the other players try to screw you over.

JC, are we playing chess sometime?

Dude,

I've played at least a hundred games this weekend.  I'm about burned out.  If any doubt just look at my current rating.  Too much playing for the lulz.  

I might set up another account at DM and play. Can I do that? Think the one I have now I'm pats fan tx,

But id like a new name. And then see if you can figure out who I am. It will be like a game within a game. I'll send the first person to figure it out $1000 cash.

I'm in.  Just have to watch for new members and who only post in the mafia game threads.

Easy money.

I don't think I could play the bastard mod games.  I don't seem to enjoy them.  Bad enough when the other players try to screw you over.

I know the feeling.  But I don't screw my players over in my bastard games.  My way of bastard modding is making the game a puzzle that you need to figure out.  The setup is a static mafia game, but the puzzle pieces are dynamic and you need to figure it out before you lose.  Like a ticking time bomb, lol.

I keep chwcking JN more than DM. If I ever cut down to one game at a time it'll be what's going on here. Miss you guys and your form of beloved abuse.