Mafia forum off season chat thread

Just got back from Atlantis on the company dime.  4 days of being catered to with 800+ other people in sales from around the country. 

Funny tidbit - during one of the we're so awesome meetings the CEO says something like we should all celebrate this occasion..  and what better way than with Kool and the Gang..  then low and behold they strut out on stage and do a 20 min set ending with Celebration.  I started laughing thinking about that stupid Ape getting lynched..  I got a quick vid of it I'll post at some point.

Then after they were done they bring out the guest speaker -- Dick Vitale who did around 40 min.

Was fun to eat such great meals and drink for free but now back to reality..  where my lunch is usually a grilled chick wrap and small chili from Wendys.

My team is a sales related position out of corporate but we don't make what the outside reps do..  the majority of the 860 reps there make low to mid 6 figures and then there were about 8 of us from my dept that make squaddoosh compared to them.  I was top 3 on my team which got me there.

Edited by Pac
  • Upvote 1

Just got back from Atlantis on the company dime.  4 days of being catered to with 800+ other people in sales from around the country. 

Funny tidbit - during one of the we're so awesome meetings the CEO says something like we should all celebrate this occasion..  and what better way than with Kool and the Gang..  then low and behold they strut out on stage and do a 20 min set ending with Celebration.  I started laughing thinking about that stupid Ape getting lynched..  I got a quick vid of it I'll post at some point.

Then after they were done they bring out the guest speaker -- Dick Vitale who did around 40 min.

Was fun to eat such great meals and drink for free but now back to reality..  where my lunch is usually a grilled chick wrap and small chili from Wendys.

My team is a sales related position out of corporate but we don't make what the outside reps do..  the majority of the 860 reps there make low to mid 6 figures and then there were about 8 of us from my dept that make squaddoosh compared to them.  I was top 3 on my team which got me there.

Sounds awesome.  Keep up the good work brother.

So, long story short - you have a small penis and you think of me when feeling great.

Awesome.

Anyone been keeping up with Boardwalk Empire?

Kind of a boring season so far imo.

What???  I think its been awesome and its setting up to be insane.  I'm really curious how far they go with this...do they show the rise of Myer and Lucky Luciano or do they just stop with the fall of Nucky? 

I've absolutely loved the FBI play in this all, the whole Chicago relationships, the Doc vs. Chalky White.  So much good sh*t going on, cant wait to see how it all shakes out.

He is skinny, has long hair plays guitar and digs the Asians.

I is fat, has no hair, plays with meself and digs Asian food.

Uhhhhh??   maybe.

What are you doing up at 6:30? Aren't you typically in a food coma from post midnight snack snack #4