Leelou

Mafia forum off season chat thread

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

Just got back from Atlantis on the company dime.  4 days of being catered to with 800+ other people in sales from around the country. 

Funny tidbit - during one of the we're so awesome meetings the CEO says something like we should all celebrate this occasion..  and what better way than with Kool and the Gang..  then low and behold they strut out on stage and do a 20 min set ending with Celebration.  I started laughing thinking about that stupid Ape getting lynched..  I got a quick vid of it I'll post at some point.

Then after they were done they bring out the guest speaker -- Dick Vitale who did around 40 min.

Was fun to eat such great meals and drink for free but now back to reality..  where my lunch is usually a grilled chick wrap and small chili from Wendys.

My team is a sales related position out of corporate but we don't make what the outside reps do..  the majority of the 860 reps there make low to mid 6 figures and then there were about 8 of us from my dept that make squaddoosh compared to them.  I was top 3 on my team which got me there.

Edited by Pac

Just got back from Atlantis on the company dime.  4 days of being catered to with 800+ other people in sales from around the country. 

Funny tidbit - during one of the we're so awesome meetings the CEO says something like we should all celebrate this occasion..  and what better way than with Kool and the Gang..  then low and behold they strut out on stage and do a 20 min set ending with Celebration.  I started laughing thinking about that stupid Ape getting lynched..  I got a quick vid of it I'll post at some point.

Then after they were done they bring out the guest speaker -- Dick Vitale who did around 40 min.

Was fun to eat such great meals and drink for free but now back to reality..  where my lunch is usually a grilled chick wrap and small chili from Wendys.

My team is a sales related position out of corporate but we don't make what the outside reps do..  the majority of the 860 reps there make low to mid 6 figures and then there were about 8 of us from my dept that make squaddoosh compared to them.  I was top 3 on my team which got me there.

Sounds awesome.  Keep up the good work brother.

So, long story short - you have a small penis and you think of me when feeling great.

Awesome.

Anyone been keeping up with Boardwalk Empire?

Kind of a boring season so far imo.

It will pick up.  What you think of Gillian?  Rock bottom?

Little Bo Peep.  lol

It will pick up.  What you think of Gillian?  Rock bottom?

Little Bo Peep.  lol

Is that the heroine addict mom?

Yeah I'm not sure where they're going with that.

Is that the heroine addict mom?

Yeah I'm not sure where they're going with that.

heroin addict grandmother...lol