Mafia forum off season chat thread

Unlike pretty much everyone else who posts here who supposedly has a "fake" online alter ego.  LOL.

yeah mine not so much fake as exaggerated.  I have always been able to piss people off.  not sure if its a gift or curse.  but I seem to be well liked too..  it's weird.

yeah mine not so much fake as exaggerated.  I have always been able to piss people off.  not sure if its a gift or curse.  but I seem to be well liked too..  it's weird.

That's because for the most part, no matter how much of an a$$hole someone here pretends to be or exaggerates, sometimes the nice guy in people comes out accidentally.  Even the Ape and JiF.

no I think its great..  if I wasn't a worker bee I wouldn't care either.  ive shared a couple pics and what not but don't say where I work or last name.  just checked out your site yesterday.  I think a Wegmans, that started here in Rochester, is heading to Arlington soon.

Actually you told me were you work. Think it was you

Actually you told me were you work. Think it was you

yes a couple people here know but never put it on a thread..  not because it's a big deal but just because I wouldn't want some rogue poster who doesn't like my humor to call my business and try and get me in trouble.

yes a couple people here know but never put it on a thread..  not because it's a big deal but just because I wouldn't want some rogue poster who doesn't like my humor to call my business and try and get me in trouble.

Wow. Never thought John Deere that conservative a company.

Unlike pretty much everyone else who posts here who supposedly has a "fake" online alter ego.  LOL.

You really think I act like a dense, bruising mamalook in real life? 

That's because for the most part, no matter how much of an a$$hole someone here pretends to be or exaggerates, sometimes the nice guy in people comes out accidentally.  Even the Ape and JiF.

The way I juxtapose "Ape" vs. me here is very intentional. It rewards those that take the time as part of the community to gain insight into the real me, while also benefiting from the inner tard (as CTM) that is Ape schtick. 

I love it here though. I can have as many personalities with as many flaws as I want, just to see how people interact with them. It's like a big experiment for me.

no I think its great..  if I wasn't a worker bee I wouldn't care either.  ive shared a couple pics and what not but don't say where I work or last name.  just checked out your site yesterday.  I think a Wegmans, that started here in Rochester, is heading to Arlington soon.

When I lived in Geneva Ny they built one across the street from my house. We have one here about three miles from my house in Fairfax. Nice any day but Saturday. Saturday cannot find parking. Like game day. Lol

I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I picked Pacturd and Klacko up from the golf course once purely out of the goodness of my heart. 

I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. I picked Pacturd and Klacko up from the golf course once purely out of the goodness of my heart. 

That extra weight above payload capacity must have had a horrible impact on your vehicle's stability, braking, rollover resistance, and fuel economy.  I'm surprised you didn't blow your transmission.

• Upvote 1

A friend of mine who has a lot of sex says he actually doesn't like it that the girls he dates want to have sex within 2 weeks of dating.  He wants it to be a bit more of a challenge.  Kinda makes me sad for some reason.

It took me a while to figure this out. I'm a people pleaser to some extent and I had to figure out that most men love the challenge and that's what actually pleases them. You know what? It works better for me, too. 

It's true..  although you had this smug look on your face I was ready to slap off.

so now we spinning you picking up 2 guys at a golf course as something nice?

Ho hum, Seahawk Baseball, conference champs again.  797th career win for Coach Mark Scalf.  

(Only AVM will know/care about what I'm talking about here)

*high five* Yall can make some noise, IMO. We'Ll have to see what the draws are. And oh....

How 'bout them damn Pirates?!

Cliff Godwin brings us a conf championship in his first year at the helm. We were supposed to be lucky to sniff .500 ball this year and we've got 40 wins heading in to regionals.

*high five* Yall can make some noise, IMO. We'Ll have to see what the draws are. And oh....

How 'bout them damn Pirates?!

Cliff Godwin brings us a conf championship in his first year at the helm. We were supposed to be lucky to sniff .500 ball this year and we've got 40 wins heading in to regionals.

Yeah man. You guys are in a very winnable regional too.

Did you get a hole in one?

I didnt play with them...are you kidding me?  4 hours with Pacturd and Klacko?  Hell no.

I do have a hole in one though.  Made it when I was still in college.  Par 3 (obviously), 195.  I choked up and hit a light 5 wood.

Funny story.  I have a power fade and I thought my fade dragged the ball across the green into the sand trap.  There's a huge tree in the middle of the fairway you have to avoid and its casts a huge shadow on the green.  So I couldnt really see the ball when it landed on the green...just figured it rolled through the green into the trap.  So I get out of the cart with my sand wedge and putter. Go over to the trap...cant find my ball.  Thinking WTF?  It was a good shot.  My buddy is standing over the hole screaming..."You're in the hole, You're in the ******* hole".

Chaos ensues, I'm doing laps around the course and who's on the hole next to me?  Chris Doering (former Gator great WR in the NFL).  He's like, "I guess your buying drinks"...I was like "**** that, I'm a broke college student and you're in the NFL!...its on you!"

Also.....

There are over seventeen thousand golf courses in America, they average over one hundred and fifty acres a piece. That’s three million plus acres, four thousand, eight hundred and twenty square miles. You could build two Rhode Islands and a Delaware for the homeless on the land currently being wasted on this meaningless, mindless, arrogant, elitist, racist [sport], there’s another thing; the only blacks you’ll find at country clubs are carrying trays. And a boring game. A boring game for boring people. You ever watch golf on television? It’s like watching flies f*ck!

-- George Carlin

/Lizzie'd

I didnt play with them...are you kidding me?  4 hours with Pacturd and Klacko?  Hell no.

I do have a hole in one though.  Made it when I was still in college.  Par 3 (obviously), 195.  I choked up and hit a light 5 wood.

Funny story.  I have a power fade and I thought my fade dragged the ball across the green into the sand trap.  There's a huge tree in the middle of the fairway you have to avoid and its casts a huge shadow on the green.  So I couldnt really see the ball when it landed on the green...just figured it rolled through the green into the trap.  So I get out of the cart with my sand wedge and putter. Go over to the trap...cant find my ball.  Thinking WTF?  It was a good shot.  My buddy is standing over the hole screaming..."You're in the hole, You're in the ******* hole".

Chaos ensues, I'm doing laps around the course and who's on the hole next to me?  Chris Doering (former Gator great WR in the NFL).  He's like, "I guess your buying drinks"...I was like "**** that, I'm a broke college student and you're in the NFL!...its on you!"

I was making a dirty joke lol, but at least I got a good story!!

• Upvote 2

She was making a sexual innuendo wise crack you dope.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1