Mafia forum off season chat thread

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

You know i cant pass up lunching me some Wolves Nol!!!!!

Lololololol 

How ya been anyways man?!?!

I was thinking of maybe trying to get a game together after thanksgiving, dunno if anyone else would be interested though.

Yeah I been alright just watching shows and chillin.

Jack Ryan season 2 is what I'm watching atm.

You good?

14 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Jack Ryan any good?!?!

Meh hearts been a little wonky but still alive, kicking and looking to lunch me some Wolves!!!

Im down, if you guys get something going and i dont check in try me on DM but ya im down to play my friend.

Surprisingly yes it's very good. If you like spy stuff anyway.

Ok I'll try to let you know if we get a game going.

5 hours ago, CTM said:

What is the original meme for this all about, the original one with the girl and the cat. I have no idea who or what that is

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/woman-yelling-at-a-cat

About
Woman Yelling at a Cat refers to a meme format featuring a screen cap of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast members Taylor Armstrong and Kyle Richards followed by a picture of a confused-looking cat sitting behind a dinner plate. The format gained significant popularity across the web in mid-June 2019 and the cat was later identified as Smudge the Cat.

Origin
Taylor Armstrong Crying and Pointing
On December 5th, 2011, episode 14 "Malibu Beach Party From Hell" of season two of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills reality TV series premiered in the United States.[1] In the episode, cast member Taylor Armstrong cries during an argument, with cast member Kyle Richards attempting to calm her down. (shown below).

Confused Cat at Dinner
On June 19th, 2018, Tumblr user deadbefordeath posted a photograph of a white cat with a confused expression sitting in a chair in front of a plate with vegetables in it, titling the post "he no like vegetals." The post gained over 50,300 likes and reblogs in one year.[3] Following the popularity of the reaction image, on May 27th, 2019, smudge_lord Instagram account was created for the cat,[13] with the cat's name revealed to be Smudge.

Woman Yelling at a Cat
Until May 1st, 2019, both images saw moderate use as reactions on Twitter, 4chan and other websites.[4][5] On May 1st, 2019, Twitter user @MISSINGEGIRL made a post containing both images, writing "These photos together is making me lose it."[6] The tweet gained over 78,900 retweets and 276,800 likes in two months (shown below).

• Upvote 1