Mafia forum off season chat thread

does this mean Verbie Handcock was eliminated in rd 1

No sh*thead, there are a bunch of games running one after the other so that the player roster for each game is a manageable amount.  I'm in the next one, I think.

Game 1 of the second season of the Mafia Championship has started: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/59/puzzles-other-games/2015-mafia-championship-game-1-a-1523482/

If you'd like to spectate the game, feel free to add me on Skype and I'll invite you to the spectator chat: thingyman

The chat attracted more than a 100 people last time from all the various communities and was a ton of fun. Most importantly, it is a great opportunity for networking and creating connections with other communities as evidenced by the fact that it led to a bunch of crossover games the first time around. You should pop in and say hello :)

LINE-UP

Bubbles (NinSheetMusic)

CPHoya (Super Mafia All Stars)

fontisian (Dark Lord Potter)

Guild (Talking Time)

Harb (Play Diplomacy)

itisally (The Grey Labyrinth)

NeilOnnsu (Art of Problem Solving)

Paperblade (Serenes Forest)

TheDarkestLight (SC2 Mafia)

Timewave (Atheist Foundation of Australia)

VikeStep (Feed the Beast)

Vytron (xkcd)

Zack (CivFanatics)

The Ghey Labyrinth?

link?

And Game 1 is at lylo.

GAME 2 (APRIL 13TH)
✰Alpha✰ (Jesus Toast Mafia)
Achromatic (GameFAQs)
bcb1213 (Walter Football)
JaggedJimmyJay (Rate Your Music)
JunkheadX (Wrestling Forum)
kaboose (Football Forums)
lilrascal (FlopTurnRiver)
Maki (Otaku Central)
MSU (HeroClix Realms)
Ryker (Smashboards)
Saposhiente (Giant in the Playground)
TortugaGrande (InsideMDSports)
Verbal32 (JetNation)

The skype chat has 100+ spectators. Add me to get an invite and join in on the fun: thingyman.

And Game 1 is at lylo.

GAME 2 (APRIL 13TH)
✰Alpha✰ (Jesus Toast Mafia)
Achromatic (GameFAQs)
bcb1213 (Walter Football)
JaggedJimmyJay (Rate Your Music)
JunkheadX (Wrestling Forum)
kaboose (Football Forums)
lilrascal (FlopTurnRiver)
Maki (Otaku Central)
MSU (HeroClix Realms)
Ryker (Smashboards)
Saposhiente (Giant in the Playground)
TortugaGrande (InsideMDSports)
Verbal32 (JetNation)

The skype chat has 100+ spectators. Add me to get an invite and join in on the fun: thingyman.

Thank you, Verbal pointed me in the right direction.

Verb is as good at this game as anyone.   better than most.  Pretty sure first DMer to come here and play.  Him, Barmacral and then I think Wombat.  

Agreed. Best new entry ever was Lily's first game though. Talk about highs and lows not just from Lily but the entire game's roster. I can't remember the theme but that game was epic. Total meltdowns, tears were shed, punches were thrown, chests were thumped. Multiple new DMers and half of them quit before the game was over. Lily quit then came back. I think more than once. Oh the lulz...

Agreed. Best new entry ever was Lily's first game though. Talk about highs and lows not just from Lily but the entire game's roster. I can't remember the theme but that game was epic. Total meltdowns, tears were shed, punches were thrown, chests were thumped. Multiple new DMers and half of them quit before the game was over. Lily quit then came back. I think more than once. Oh the lulz...

Would be around dpr predator game.  Was an early game with plenty of dmers.

that sounds like a game I need to read

Btw I'm still working on my JN/WF crossover game it's just slow going because I had the ear infection but also because I'm a lazy ****.

Right now the plan is for me to make roles and then have Cory go over them and then we go from there.

I have maybe 6 roles made and I'd like to have up to 20 to make sure everyone is accommodated so...it's going to take awhile at this rate.

It's still coming though.

Oh, you might have been talking about the alt game that Doggin ran. I have tried to forget that one altogether. I don't remember the theme either, but it would have been May of 2010 if you really want to dig for it.

• Upvote 1