Mafia forum off season chat thread

Would be around dpr predator game.  Was an early game with plenty of dmers.

I think is was an alt game with all the mob names but not sure. 

Predetor was one of Nae's first games I think LOL. THat was another game me and Pac were scum and although lost, it was an epic ending of blowing ourselves up basically bc Dan figued it out in the end. Something like that lol. That game was so much fun to be scum. We couldn't help using all our powers at the worst times. lol

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so god damn mad right now I can't even explain it.

Apparently there's a problem with windows 8.1 where sometimes if you try to update the update will fail. You're then given a screen that says the updates are being undone but it never does anything it just sits there. If you restart your computer you're brought to the same screen every time. The "fixes" aren't very reliable and I've tried them all and none have worked so I'm basically locked out of my laptop right now.

What the **** is wrong with microsoft? Like they're ******* MICROSOFT you'd think they would I don't know test their sh*t before sending it out and ******* with millions of people. And you'd also think they could figure out a way to ******* fix the problem but no. No. Their ******* solution is to roll out windows 10 and pretend like windows 8 never happened. **** them so hard.

Right now it's looking like my only option is to wipe my computer and lose ******* everything on it including all my mafia sh*t which ******* infuriates me because I already lost my sh*t once from my last computer.

Seriously I could cut a bitch right now.

You know every time I see a good scene from lord of the rings like the charge of the rohirrim it really puts into perspective how badly handled the hobbit movies were.

You could sense the whole "I didn't even want to do this, like at all" feel coming from Peter Jackson with the Hobbit movies.

You could sense the whole "I didn't even want to do this, like at all" feel coming from Peter Jackson with the Hobbit movies.

I think a lot of it had to do with Guillermo del Toro leaving the project and pressure from the studio execs to stretch the story into 3 parts.

Originally it was just supposed to be one movie. Then they announced it would be a two parter. and then they changed it to 3.

I had a lot of hope for a 3 part hobbit movie since like yeah ok that's stretching it way thin but I figured we would see an actual siege of Dol Guldur and see some dialogue with Roac. But no. The cut the siege for a 3 man rescue mission (wut) and Roac because a talking bird would confuse the audience too much. I mean they included the king of eagles but he didn't talk either. I mean the whole reason the eagles rescued Thorin's company was because they owed Gandalf a favor for healing the kings wing. But no instead of pandering to the people who would most enjoy nerdy fanservice they gave us a love story between a dwarf that looks more like a human than anything and an elf character that wasn't even in the books. Wait did I say love story? I meant love triangle. Because a story about goblins and dragons and gold and armies of dwarves and mother****ing wizards wasn't good enough to hold an audience. Nope what we needed was some interspecies love.

For god's sake how do hollywood executives sleep at night with the way they've raped film making?

• Upvote 1

******* FINALLY!

My computer is on and working. It's 5:16 AM I've been dealing with this sh*t since about 8PM.

I'm never updating or shutting this computer down ever again.

burn you're data on to a CD Don't wait for this to happen again because eventually it will :)