Who Will Have The Biggest Season This Year On The Offensive Side Of The Ball?

i would really like to see a guy like Clyde Gates surprise me and be the go to guy this year. Im being very optomistic obviously. who do you guys think can stand out on the offense? will Santonio Holmes be back?

TE's will have huge impact in this offense, look at what Celik (sp?) did with Eagles. I think Hill, Kerley and Holmes will all have improved numbers. In the end we will all be saying "in Marty we trust". 

I hope you are right. I also hope that MM is smart enough to adjust to Geno Smith's strengths. sorta like what Shanahan did with RG3 when the skins acquired him. they picked about 8 or 9 plays that RG3 liked in college and ran put different variations of it in their playbook.

There is not ONE offensive player that will thrive unless the five guys up front do. The key to the Jets offensively this season is the O-Line. If they can open holes in the run game and give Geno Smith some time to throw the Jets may put up some points. I am not at all sold on that however as the left guard spot is a revolving door, no matter if Ducasse or the rookie Winters is there. Also RT is a trouble spot as Howard's play has leveled off to just a shade above Wayne Hunter. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Archived