NFL Sunday Ticket Online no Directv subscrp required

CobraVerde

In case others are wondering like me, i recently discovered that NFL Sunday Ticket WILL NOT be available in 2013 on the PS3 which totally sucks. My pops gets Sunday Ticket and on days i couldnt make it out this his place to watch the game or if the Jets were playing on a weekday i used to be able to watch games on my PS3 at my apt by using his log in info. I guess they caught on and took it of which is totally lame. That app was awesome. But i guess they did it to replace it with this new online service. Basically its Sunday Ticket for your computer or mobile devices without needing to be a Directv customer. It's $300 for the whole season which is pretty pricey. Anyone bite on this? You can watch the games online for free but it;s never in HD and you always gotta deal with the annoying pop ups and viruses. Heres the link in case any of you want more info.

http://www.sportsgeekery.com/28772/get-nfl-sunday-ticket-online-without-directv/

http://www.directv.com/sports/nfl-national-market

So wait...I can buy the Madden 25 for $99 and get the NFL Sunday Ticket included?  I don't own an XBox 360 or PS3, but would want the Sunday ticket.  Would I be able to just give the game to my nephews and use the Sunday ticket?  Normally I just record the Jets' games on my DVR and watch them when I get home from work, but being able to watch it on my phone or tablet would be pretty sweet.

So wait...I can buy the Madden 25 for $99 and get the NFL Sunday Ticket included?  I don't own an XBox 360 or PS3, but would want the Sunday ticket.  Would I be able to just give the game to my nephews and use the Sunday ticket?  Normally I just record the Jets' games on my DVR and watch them when I get home from work, but being able to watch it on my phone or tablet would be pretty sweet.

Nah you need to stream it through the console. 

I have the RedZone and I can watch it on my phone but it jumps from game to game.  I work on Sundays so I can't watch the game until I go home.  I used to be able to stream the audio on the NFL Mobile app but I don't see where to do that anymore on the newer app.

you can use chromecast or use apple airplay or an hdmi cable from tablet/laptop/desktop to your TV.   Or you could just watch it on your tablet and/or phone.   

The $99 Madden won't allow you to get Sunday Ticket by turning on some channel on your TV though.  It's more like you get access to it through the web or or app and sling it back to the TV or watch it on your computer/tablet/phone.   Good deal, but I know a few people who were pissed to learn that they weren't getting Sunday Ticket on their TV.

Do I need a DirecTV subscription to access NFL Sunday Ticket?

No, it's not necessary to have a DirecTV subscription. EachAnniversary Edition includes a code that can be redeemed to access the full 2013 regular season (17 weeks) of NFL Sunday Ticket on computer, tablet, and mobile devices.

This is perfect for me. We only pay for internet and just download/ stream/ Netflix everything we want to watch so my computer is already hooked up to tv via hdmi. Finally I can watch the Jets games consistently here on the west coast. Now I just need to sell this copy of Madden...

I actually just bought my new copy of Madden 25 on Amazon. There is a bundle, you pay $99 and get the game and the Sunday ticket. If you order it just make sure your pc or tablet has an HDMI hookup and attach it to your TV and BOOM!

Do you have to get it from Amazon, or can you buy at the store? I'm thinking that if I order from Amazon, I won't get it in time for Sunday's game

Archived