Get Reggie Bush!

Smizzy

Why all the hype about Reggie Bush?

The guys 5'10" and about 190 lbs. :shock:

Look at the good news if he joins the Jets:

He and Vilma can share the same diet.

You have said yourself that you don't want to face Bush twice a year.

OTOH, I do agree with you. I don't believe Bush will be an every down back.

You have said yourself that you don't want to face Bush twice a year.

OTOH, I do agree with you. I don't believe Bush will be an every down back.

Troll,

That was pretty much a tongue-in-cheek post.

Reggie Bush is the very best football player available in this years draft.

With that said, no way in hell he will be able to handle 25+ carries in the NFL at his current size.

He will bulk up 20+ pounds with the right strength coach (do the Jets even have one? :shock: ).

Don't forget about his versitility. The guy can line up in the slot and still be a playmaker. :wink:

If you don't think the linebackers and cornerbacks in the NFL can catch Reggie... then... damn... the NFL is worlds faster than college.

Depends how he is used...if he is used in favorable situations such as tiki barber was in the beginning of his career his value could be immesurable.

Granted..yes pros are faster than college...ive stated that before...but who knows maybe the staff will use him wisely and preserve their investment (this prob won't happen).

Well boys and girls of Jets Nation... the stars are beginning to align, and the Jets now have a very realistic shot at Mr. Bush. www.getreggiebush.com is giving away a free Bush USC jersey, and is also trying to bring excitement to the possibility of getting him on our team. Check it out! Lose these next 2 games, and then no more!! :)

What happened to the petition? I cant find it on your site anymore...

Archived