FOLK HERO

CobraVerde

As soon as the Bucs made that completion to get in field goal range I threw a Jets tantrum and left the stadium. I deserve shame.....

At that point I thought it was over. But some simple math showed that we were gonna get a shot with 30 sec or so left. I saw a few people leave and I couldnt for the life of me figure out why. Why bother to go to games if ur gonna leave early when we actually have a shot at a game winning drive. U deserve m9re than shame. U should be striped 9f ur fandom and serve a 15 game suspension.

As soon as the Bucs made that completion to get in field goal range I threw a Jets tantrum and left the stadium. I deserve shame.....

At that point I thought it was over. But some simple math showed that we were gonna get a shot with 30 sec or so left. I saw a few people leave and I couldnt for the life of me figure out why. Why bother to go to games if ur gonna leave early when we actually have a shot at a game winning drive. U deserve m9re than shame. U should be striped 9f ur fandom and serve a 15 game suspension.

the law has been laid down by Section 333.  See you for our week 1 match up in the playoffs.  I hope it is a home game for your sake

I remember talking to a friend originally from South Carolina who was a Panthers fan.  This was when Weinke was the QB.  The Panthers, an expansion team years before, never had won anything or even had decent seasons.

Weinke went down and was replaced with Jake Delhomme.  Delhomme had a great game and won in the last minute after it looked like the Panthers had blown yet another one in the last minute.  The change at QB and the exciting Panthers victory made newscast headlines.

Apparently my friend never heard them.  I was talking to him the Tuesday after and asked about the Panthers game.  He told me got disgusted with their blowing yet another game so he turned it off.  I knew he taped all the games so I asked him if he still had the tape.  He said he did.

"Go back and watch the tape, they actually won".  He didn't believe me, but I insisted.  Two days after his perpetual loser team won an exciting game and experienced a time of glory, (they went to the Super Bowl with Delhomme as QB), he finally saw the game that turned it all around for the team.

So you are not alone.

As far as giving up on the game, we had a rookie QB in his first game and only 30 seconds to move the ball from our 20 to their 30.  Yes it can be done, but normally only by veteran QBs who have experienced pro pressure before, not a rookie.

I didn't think Geno was going to be able to do it either.

As far as giving up on the game, we had a rookie QB in his first game and only 30 seconds to move the ball from our 20 to their 30.  Yes it can be done, but normally only by veteran QBs who have experienced pro pressure before, not a rookie.

Get onboard the Geno Smith train no more looking back or doubting the kid!!!!!

As far as giving up on the game, we had a rookie QB in his first game and only 30 seconds to move the ball from our 20 to their 30. Yes it can be done, but normally only by veteran QBs who have experienced pro pressure before, not a rookie.

Neither did I. But why not stay and find out? I dont get people.

yeah I was writing the obituary and deciding who to blame.  my wife is the smart one, she told me not to give up yet

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived