Jets \ Patriots: The Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They gotta' win this one.  I feel like they lose every damn time they're on prime time, and I gotta drag my ass in to work two hours after the loss.  Based on the way our front seven played the other day, this should be a winnable game if the offense can just manage to be solid.

Only me who misses the J-E-T-S chant and think those drumboys are embarassing? Perfect day for a game, soon off work and then have a few beers and a burger (yes one can be enough :)). The game starts 02.30 or so and will be over in time to breakfest. Let's go Jets!!!

What will the Patriots starting offense look like tonight? Let's say it's 3 WR/1 TE/1 RB, who do they even have???

I'd guess Edelman as a given,  Kenbrell Thompkins who saw 14 targets on Sunday and Aaron Dobson or Slater depending on health. I actually liked Dobson a lot coming out of college, kid's got great hands.  TE will probably be one or two of Hoomanawanui/Sudfeld/Mulligan, with Hoomanawanui getting the lions share of the snaps if Sudfeld is still dinged up and RB is unquestionably Ridley unless he fumbles again, in which case we'll luck out and see a healthy dose of Blount.

They didn't do that chant at all last week?

To be honest, I didn't hear it once on TV, but I thought they were gonna do it still.

they used a drum line called "the aviators" to run the chant and honestly... it wasn't half bad. The drum gives a sort of college football feel. 

I'd guess Edelman as a given,  Kenbrell Thompkins who saw 14 targets on Sunday and Aaron Dobson or Slater depending on health. I actually liked Dobson a lot coming out of college, kid's got great hands.  TE will probably be one or two of Hoomanawanui/Sudfeld/Mulligan, with Hoomanawanui getting the lions share of the snaps if Sudfeld is still dinged up and RB is unquestionably Ridley unless he fumbles again, in which case we'll luck out and see a healthy dose of Blount.

Ouch. It's a veritable who's who of UDFA's. OK, if we don't win this one...

Archived