GTA V

CobraVerde

I bought it yesterday.  I haven't played video games much in recent years but I always loved this game.

Can't believe how big the map is.  When you drive the car, you drive for like 10 minutes to get around....I am impressed.  Again I am out of the video game circuit so to speak but this game is cool.  The cops are really aggressive though (DO NOT TURN THIS POLITICAL lol).  I have been shot and killed (unarmed) several times.  Rough.

I was on a street bike and I went into the woods.  I hit a deer.

They pretty much thought of everything.  You can go jet skiing. 

The game is fun just as a driving game.  I haven't even done any of the missions yet.  Got kicked out of the strip club for having no money.  This game is REALISTIC, lol.

Can you do a drive-by shooting from inside a train station while driving a tractor in Contra 3?

Probably pick up GTA V in a couple of weeks, have they changed the map much from San Andreas?

Everything has changed.  It is just unreal.  You can jet ski, boat, motorcycle, ride any car.  Everything has improved so much.

I am not big into video games these days, but this is by far the best video game I ever played.  I normally get bored with a game a few days later.  But this one I am still playing.

I rented it from a Redbox because I wasn't sure I'd be down with it. It's the same old GTA deal--Get job, drive across town to job, get in shootout, get back in car, get chased by cops, lose cops. Repeat 100x. Pretty boring, IMO.

You can still rent games? lol. My friend is trying to convince me this thing is life changing and I don't particularly care for any game I play by myself(abandonment issues) so I don't feel like buying it. I'm more the a$$hole who buys the used CoD and knives people.

• 2 weeks later...

I rented it from a Redbox because I wasn't sure I'd be down with it. It's the same old GTA deal--Get job, drive across town to job, get in shootout, get back in car, get chased by cops, lose cops. Repeat 100x. Pretty boring, IMO.

Well that is because the cop chases online pale in comparison to those you experience in real life.

But for the other 99% of us it is pretty cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I started doing the money cheat last night and bought the million dollar car and apartment. I woke up today, they patched it and I'm broke. I had a taste of the high life and now I can't even afford the insurance deductible if I break the car.

Are you talking about the case of cash on the shipwreck off the west coast?

Are you talking about the case of cash on the shipwreck off the west coast?

No some bug where you could mod out your motorcycle sell it then go to the xbox live store right after and when you reentered the game you still had the bike . Made like 2 mil in an hour, was going to get the plane today

Question - if you have the game saved to a hard drive (since it is like an 8 gig install) but let's say you lost that hard drive.  Would it work on another hard drive if you installed it again from the original cd?

How about the original one, if someone found that hard drive, would that work for them?

Question - if you have the game saved to a hard drive (since it is like an 8 gig install) but let's say you lost that hard drive.  Would it work on another hard drive if you installed it again from the original cd?

How about the original one, if someone found that hard drive, would that work for them?

You can use a jump drive, 16gig is recommended. 

Question - if you have the game saved to a hard drive (since it is like an 8 gig install) but let's say you lost that hard drive. Would it work on another hard drive if you installed it again from the original cd?

My friend installed it on my hard drive before he convinced me to buy it. Sane disk he used for his Xbox. I never took my own installation disk out of the box so I dont think it matters.

You can use a jump drive, 16gig is recommended. 

Not sure what a jump drive is.  I have a few USB drives (thumb), I plugged one into the port in the back. 

Thanks.  I do have to try it on a 2nd drive since the original one was stolen.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I gave the game to my son so he played it at college in the fall semester.  He just went back and I said leave the game at home now.  So I am way late to the game, but I will be checking it out again really soon.

Word.. Beating the sh*t out of strippers and killing hookers isn't as much fun as you'd think it would be

• 2 weeks later...

Stealing a jet from Fort Zancudo after God knows how many attempts, managing to get it back to my hangar, then come back in a while, hop in the plane and strafe the highways. Park the plane again.

Come back a while later, jet is gone. Annoying.

Anyways, finally finished story mode today, managed to manipulate some of the stocks, constant saving and reloading - got Burger Shot shares up by almost 400%, and Richards Majestic up by 245% before the Meltdown crash. End result, Over a billion each. Who needs BAWSAQ then? :D Actually speaking of BAWSAQ, I've finally decided to try this online stuff. Is GTA Online full of utter b*****ds as I've been led to believe?

• 2 months later...

Archived