Revenge Tactics...

Greenseed4

My wife and I fight a lot. 

When she was pregnant, and pissed me off, I once took all of the TV remote controls with me to work.  I thought that was the most brilliant revenge tactic in the history of time.  I guess I could've just hit her, but she was pregnant. The thought of her having to get up every time the channel sucked made me happy inside.  And I'm happy to share that experience with you all. 

I recently dated a girl (spoiler alert: marriage fail) who related a story about an ex-boyfriend, whom she deprived of toilet paper (and all other paper products) in her attempt to enact revenge.  I thought that was brilliant.  Gross, but brilliant. 

Earlier today, at my son's soccer game, my former mother-in-law served me with divorce paperwork.  The language is pretty ugly and has me feeling all riled up, and whatnot...Homicide is the obvious go-to, but supposing I go another direction, I thought I would vent myself on this (this) message board, and yield suggestions from the intelligent posters who have been in similar situations.  

How can I f^ck my soon to be ex-wife, without f^cking my soon to be ex-wife? 

(thanks in advance to all serious replies)  I'm serious

Simple solution. Simply act like you don't care... In fact act like its a big joke and laugh when she yells. Seems like it wont be gratifying but believe me she will lose her mind. The more she gets riled up the harder you laugh.

It sucks but definitely beats doing something you'll regret. Don't give her ammunition to tell your child.. once the pain wears off he will still be there. Try and make him proud and spare him from being a pawn.

All about him.

Simple solution. Simply act like you don't care... In fact act like its a big joke and laugh when she yells. Seems like it wont be gratifying but believe me she will lose her mind. The more she gets riled up the harder you laugh.

It sucks but definitely beats doing something you'll regret. Don't give her ammunition to tell your child.. once the pain wears off he will still be there. Try and make him proud and spare him from being a pawn.

All about him.

This. Living well is the best revenge.

When she was pregnant, and pissed me off, I once took all of the TV remote controls with me to work.  I thought that was the most brilliant revenge tactic in the history of time.  I guess I could've just hit her, but she was pregnant. The thought of her having to get up every time the channel sucked made me happy inside.  And I'm happy to share that experience with you all. 

I recently dated a girl (spoiler alert: marriage fail) who related a story about an ex-boyfriend, whom she deprived of toilet paper (and all other paper products) in her attempt to enact revenge.  I thought that was brilliant.  Gross, but brilliant. 

Earlier today, at my son's soccer game, my former mother-in-law served me with divorce paperwork.  The language is pretty ugly and has me feeling all riled up, and whatnot...Homicide is the obvious go-to, but supposing I go another direction, I thought I would vent myself on this (this) message board, and yield suggestions from the intelligent posters who have been in similar situations.  

Don't do anything you will regret, then live alone and bang strippers for the rest of you'r life.  DCL

I appreciate the kind words, gentlemen. Kill her with kindness...I get it. 

In college we once shaved a friar tuck patch off the back of a buddy's head.  Totally legal.  

We hid 8 mackerel (fish) in a friend's car, making it smell horrific. Totally legal. 

I would like to get some (legal) revenge tactic suggestions to make me feel better on the inside.  After that, I'll totally pretend to be her unaffected BFF.     

I appreciate the kind words, gentlemen. Kill her with kindness...I get it. 

In college we once shaved a friar tuck patch off the back of a buddy's head.  Totally legal.  

We hid 8 mackerel (fish) in a friend's car, making it smell horrific. Totally legal. 

I would like to get some (legal) revenge tactic suggestions to make me feel better on the inside.  After that, I'll totally pretend to be her unaffected BFF.     

Leave a flaming bag of you know what on her doorstep and ring the doorbell....1950's style

I only committed 1 act of revenge.  sand in the gas tank.  I was 15, and he was 17, and I thought he was a doo doo head.  never saw that car in his driveway again

sorry dude

no, not really, you totally deserved it, you know what you did

not legal, but revenge isn't legal without a better lawyer than hers

You just need to show her you can be the man she wants to change you into. A better man, one worthy of her love. You should take her on a dream vacation, a boat trip around the world. Just you and her. Then when you're posted up outside of Somalia you look into her eyes and tell her you love her. You tell her you're going up top to get some Champaign you put on ice for a toast to make the moment perfect. That's when you flood the engine, put up a flag of the prophet Muhammad butt ******* a goat, perhaps chum the water with some money and disappear off into the horizon. She'll feel totally stupid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to douche it up.... but she is the mother of your children (child).

She will have their ear and bad mouth you at every turn as many women do.

I see it all the time in my CPA practice. I see and literally testify under subpoena about once a year

in divorce cases.

Kids are impressionable and will believe her.    Move on, live a good and happy life

and in the end that is your best revenge.  I am divorced, pretty happy and the kids see that.

They absolutely see my side of it now.  When they were teenagers they saw it differently.

Get over it. Seriously, from experience. Any amount of anger or emotion you exhibit whatsoever shows you still care on some level which gives her ammunition. Move on, do not get angry. If you have children their mother is a necessity you must deal with for the rest of your life. What my ex is to me is simply a cashier at a supermarket. I have no feelings for her, will forget completely about her the moment my transaction is complete, and treat her as nothing more than a stranger who has to hand over something of value to me (my child). I don't badmouth her, I don't think about her the moment she is out of my sight, and I don't give a second thought to her on any level except when dealing with issues of my child.

As for the divorce, if you're in NJ it's a no fault state so feel free to put your dick in whatever you like. Stay away from drugs and fight for fair custody and fair child support. My fight cost me 40k in legal fees and every penny I had saved in joint accounts with her, as well as 100k of equity I had in the home we owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get over it. Seriously, from experience. Any amount of anger or emotion you exhibit whatsoever shows you still care on some level which gives her ammunition. Move on, do not get angry. If you have children their mother is a necessity you must deal with for the rest of your life. What my ex is to me is simply a cashier at a supermarket. I have no feelings for her, will forget completely about her the moment my transaction is complete, and treat her as nothing more than a stranger who has to hand over something of value to me (my child). I don't badmouth her, I don't think about her the moment she is out of my sight, and I don't give a second thought to her on any level except when dealing with issues of my child.

As for the divorce, if you're in NJ it's a no fault state so feel free to put your dick in whatever you like. Stay away from drugs and fight for fair custody and fair child support. My fight cost me 40k in legal fees and every penny I had saved in joint accounts with her, as well as 100k of equity I had in the home we owned.

I will add it was worth every penny for me. I have 50/50 custody and pay fair child support. That's all I wanted in the end.

Archived