Live Interview With NY Jets CB Darrin Walls (JetNation Radio)

JetNation

New episode JetNation Radio: September 24th at 8pm (Link)

The Jets are coming off a great win over their division rival Buffalo Bills and now stanJet Nation Radiod at (2-1) as they head into week four against the Tennessee Titans.

New York Jets cornerback Darrin Walls (DWalls2ND) joins hosts Tyson Rauch and Dennis Agapito to discuss the team’s big victory along with his ever increasing role within the defense.

After the interview phone lines will be open (646) 716-4697 and we want to hear JetNation’s opinion on:

• Geno Smith’s big game and if can he continue to grow in the offense?
  • Did the Jets wide receivers redeem themselves?
  • Is this defense one of the league’s best after an eight sack performance?
  • Was the high number of penalties a fluke or a real problem?
  • Did Coach Rex Ryan misuse his replay challenges?

We’ll be previewing the Jets vs. Titans, making predictions and much more, so call up and join in.

Really would like to listen to this.  Like Walls alot

For some reason any time I try to listen I keep losing the feed every 20 seconds or so.   Is it my computer, or are other people having the same problem? 

I have never had any issues.  You can download the show when it is over if you want, that might help.  Thanks.

Really would like to listen to this.  Like Walls alot

For some reason any time I try to listen I keep losing the feed every 20 seconds or so.   Is it my computer, or are other people having the same problem? 

I think there is an option on the player "open in a new window" give that a try hopefully it solves your problem.

I like Walls a lot and think he should start over Wilson. When they put him in after benching Milner he defended a Brady deep pass and nearly picked it off and defended well on sunday when Wilson got benched.

not for nothing for K Wilson is a bumb, im a diehard jetsfan and dont like to diss JETS players. but wow he really really sucks. waisted pick. Should picked up dez bryant instead of wilson. maybe our offense with dez could score 17-20 points a game. that means JETS would of beaten pats 17-13. Keep it real dog. WILSON is a vernon gholston with a lot of  denial.thrown in (still in denial can can cover. Wesley walker on high heels in a 3 piece suit and a patch on his good eye would have a field day vs K Wilson today sept 28,2013 ILL start wesley  walker on my fantasy team if wilson was covering him man on man. Hell yeah i would.

the defense is only as strong as its weakest link.  Antonio Allen is balilng (ball hawk) Walls is above ave. because JETS front dont give that much time in pocket. Wilson = yo he a bumb wow he a bumb

Archived