the Jets must do all they can to keep Law

Blackout

we must do all we can to keep Law here, and not letting him go back to NE particularly

I dont care if we gotta over-pay him, he's still one of the top CBs in football

He's under contract, so if we want him we can have him.

The Jets need to be willing to part with 11M. Not in cap hit, but in bonus. The cap hit for 2006 would be just around 6M

I was at the game tonight and other than Law's INT he actually did not play very well tonight. He was giving his receiver too much cushion and and he was beat numerous times tonight, but brady just made bad throws. Branc beat him on that deep post in the 1st half but Brady overthrew the ball.

Dont get me wrong, I like Law and hope we can keep him, but tonight was not one of his better games overall.

I was at the game tonight and other than Law's INT he actually did not play very well tonight. He was giving his receiver too much cushion and and he was beat numerous times tonight, but brady just made bad throws. Branc beat him on that deep post in the 1st half but Brady overthrew the ball.

Dont get me wrong, I like Law and hope we can keep him, but tonight was not one of his better games overall.

Agreed....but two things I like about him. This is how he is playing after coming back from the injury. I really think he will get better next year despite his age.

He is going to be amazing to watch at Safety when he is done at corner. He gets such a good jump on the ball because of his instincts. I really think he is going to be around (in the league) for awhile.

Agreed....but two things I like about him. This is how he is playing after coming back from the injury. I really think he will get better next year despite his age.

He is going to be amazing to watch at Safety when he is done at corner. He gets such a good jump on the ball because of his instincts. I really think he is going to be around (in the league) for awhile.

Agreed, Like i said I like Law a lot and he had a heck of a year for us. I would love to keep him but there is virtually no shot of that.

Archived