Enough!!!

Boozer76

you are never more than a season or 2 from being competitive and you don't need franchise QB, RB to do it.

This may be the most intelligent post on this thread. Thank you, Fo, for bringing some sanity to this thing.

Blow it all up? Are you guys kidding me?

You build your team around your OL. I've been saying this since I was a wee lad back in the old country.

Fix the OL, and we just might find a wiley veteran QB who wants to play for us next yr.

Fix the OL, and even a JAG RB (Houston, Blaylock) will run for 1k yds.

Fix the OL, and WR's will have time to complete their routes before the QB is dropped.

Fix the OL, and score more than 14pts per game.

Fix the OL, and your defense isn't on the field for 40 mins per game.

Want to blow something up? Do it to the OL.

This may be the most intelligent post on this thread. Thank you, Fo, for bringing some sanity to this thing.

Blow it all up? Are you guys kidding me?

You build your team around your OL. I've been saying this since I was a wee lad back in the old country.

Fix the OL, and we just might find a wiley veteran QB who wants to play for us next yr.

Fix the OL, and WR's will have time to complete their routes before the QB is dropped.

Bradway has clearly shown he is capable of destroying an O-line; that's what he's been doing since he's been here.

The only change I see for next year is Fabini is a goner. But Mawae is the center, Kendall and Moore are the guards, and Adrian Jones is the other Tackle.

And I wouldn't be surprised if Fabini is back, too.

Pennington is your starting QB on opening day(and as Bob so eloquently stated "but I'm not sure who will finish that game), Martin is the starting RB, Herm is the HC, and Terry Bradway is the GM.

Nothing is gonna change. It's going to perpetually suck.

sisyphus.gif

sad to say but Jet Moses is right-IF Herm is back there will be no diminished role for Curtis he will continue his 2 yard runs into the pile and every once in a while break one for 6(yards-not points).Chad will be the starting QB on opening day and will not make it a full season and all the apologists will cite injuries and bad luck and scream to give this inept regime another pass because of circumstances beyond their control.Which is all a bunch of BULL$HIT-

It's all on Woody Johnson guys -does he have the fortitude to make the hard decision and fire Bradway?And then to NOT give Herm the extension he wants so as to force him into taking another job?

It all starts with Bradway-he must go

It's all on Woody Johnson guys -does he have the fortitude to make the hard decision and fire Bradway?And then to NOT give Herm the extension he wants so as to force him into taking another job?

It all starts with Bradway-he must go

screw that, just fire his ignorant ass

10-4 DHJF

How bout fix the O line and even Herm doesn't have to play to not lose.

Archived