Geno Is The Freakin Man!!!

neckdemon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like watching him throw when he has a clean pocket. Any pressure is an automatic turnover though.

He's stood in there a couple of times, took the big hit and delivered some strikes.  His mistakes are stoopid though.  Sometimes you cant coach stoopid.  Makes me nervous because he's got potential. 

yeah really. the sad part is that we'd probably be much better with sanchez. geno singlehandedly gave the titans like 28 points today

Was it 28? I thought it was more than that. No reason to not throw Simms in there today. Geno didn't even look like he wanted to play anymore in the second half.

stupid is an understatement. He did come from WV

i mean he has no idea where the endzone is behind him.......and wtf was with trying to switch hands behind his back? the interceptions are some of the absolute stupidest decisions i've ever seen. i mean wtf is this guy thinking on some of these throws? i think it's obvious he isn't thinking. and his accuracy is ******* horrible.

i mean he has no idea where the endzone is behind him.......and wtf was with trying to switch hands behind his back? the interceptions are some of the absolute stupidest decisions i've ever seen. i mean wtf is this guy thinking on some of these throws? i think it's obvious he isn't thinking. and his accuracy is ******* horrible.

He basically almost got Stephen Hill killed today on the second play of the game. 

He was playing street basketball, when putting it behind his back. Ran backwards into the endzone twice. Had a first down, albeit the ball in the wrong hand, then had it knocked out for a fumble.. His head was not in the game from the opening kickoff. Play the Simms kid!!!

He was playing street basketball, when putting it behind his back. Ran backwards into the endzone twice. Had a first down, albeit the ball in the wrong hand, then had it knocked out for a fumble.. His head was not in the game from the opening kickoff. Play the Simms kid!!!

idk how many more games they give him, but we really should give simms a look before the offseason

Idk dude. I still think the same thing as last week. I think our defense is awesome, Powell is great, and our WR's are better then we thought. And, of course, Geno still sucks.

The run defense is awesome. Overall, pretty good. They better start creating turnovers though....

The run defense is awesome. Overall, pretty good. They better start creating turnovers though....

Good point. I would like to see this defense with even a serviceable QB who could consistently move the ball and keep the turnovers down though.

Is it possible for a guy on pace for 45 turnovers, through his first 4 NFL games, to turn into a good QB someday (or even a so-so QB), or does that stat on its face make such a thing impossible?

It would be interesting to see the research on it. I know Elway had problems early in his career - but I doubt they were this bad.

Archived