Falcons vs. Jets predictions

faba

OK no one is giving hte Jets a chance in this game Falcons playing at home and already three games behind New orleans. I would be satisfied if we can play them close and Geno shows improvement- ie do not turn the ball over

Too many people here think Geno is Sanchez and punish him for Sanchez's mistakes. Just because Sanchez didn't learn in 4 years doesn't mean Geno won't. They are different guys.

Geno takes care of the ball this week and Jets win 24-17

Falcons 23 Jets 20. I hope I am wrong about this. The Defense should keep it close. I have no idea what the offense will look like on monday with only clyde gates and jeremy kerley only at wide receiver. The running game should be mediocre. I really hope im wrong about this game. I really would like the jets to prove us all wrong. The Falcons are a 1-3 team while the jets are 2-2. Go Jets! Prove us all wrong please for once!

Smells like the Monday night game against Houston where all you bozos thought we were going to get obliterated. 

Jets 24

Falcons 17

Defense scores a TD and Kerley returns a punt to the Falcon 12 setting up a Goodson TD on a screen pass.  Team is inspired to win one for Rex in honor of his mom.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000256463/article/steven-jackson-ruled-out-monday-night-vs-ny-jets

In an announcement that should shock no one, the Atlanta Falcons ruled out Steven Jackson for their Monday night tilt against the New York Jets.

Falcons coach Mike Smith told media members that Jackson would miss his third straight game after not practicing all week with a hamstring injury. 

The Falcons rushed only 15 times for 58 yards last week in a loss to the New England Patriots, a surprisingly low number considering defensive tackle Vince Wilfork left the game early.

The Falcons could struggle to run the ball again this week against a stout Jets front.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport originally reported that Jackson could be out 2-4 weeks. That timeframe would put his return after the Falcons' Week 6 bye.

Thus far Jackson's offseason signing has been almost as disappointing as the Falcons' 1-3 start to the season.

Not going to be a blowout. Falcons are hurting al over their Def and SJax, Roddy and online injuries have made them beatable.

Again, the Pats schedule is all luck. Concy is banged up too but should crush them and make things right finally

Archived