Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cimini: Cro Hurt

80 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

@RichCimini: CB Antonio Cromartie suffered non-contact knee injury today in practice, taken for MRI, per sources. Team concerned. Story posted soon. #nyj

Yikes.

Update (added by Max)

Sounds look a good update!

https://twitter.com/RichCimini/status/388522229912600576

Cromartie MRI shows hyperextended knee, not serious, per source. Status for Sunday uncertain. #nyj

Edited by Maxman
injury update

Posted · Report post

darrelle-revis-chargers-jets-playoffs-8a

Posted · Report post

Oh mother f*cker. If it's an ACL the team knows for 99% the second they get him into the locker room and the fact that they're saying they're worried is not good.

Posted · Report post

Per Rich Cimini, Antonio Cromartie suffered a knee injury and was taken for an MRI. The Jets are worried.

Posted · Report post

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Posted · Report post

this really sucks if its an ACL. Secondary's been sh*t this year to begin with

Posted · Report post

Ugh.

Posted · Report post

Trade Tampa Bay our #1 for Revis we will have the money to sign him long term.

Posted · Report post

Next man up. Rex defensive genius should be able to recover from this.

Posted · Report post

That's funny.

Welcome to the Kyle Wilson era.

I wonder if Rex took out Cromartie's knee to have an excuse to coach em up and not get fired.

Posted · Report post

Revis has been getting beat like a rented mule this year compared to what he was.

Posted · Report post

Well it's time for Milliner to start earning his 1st round money.

Revis has been getting beat like a rented mule this year compared to what he was.

Playing in a totally different defensive scheme in Tampa Bay playing more zone than man coverage. Id take Revis back anyday of the week and Schiano just might make the deal. Our defense would be more elite than it already is.

Edited by joewilly12

Posted · Report post

this really sucks if its an ACL. Secondary's been sh*t this year to begin with

Cimini writing "concerned" is what tips me off; he obviously got it from someone in the organization and if the team is worried, then it means the trainers already pre-diagnosed it as an ACL most likely.  

Posted · Report post

Playing in a totally different defensive scheme in Tampa Bay playing more zone than man coverage. Id take Revis back anyday of the week and Schiano just might make the deal. Our defense would be more elite than it already is.

1) Our defense isn't elite. It's good.

2) You're actually serious about trading our future number one for one year of Revis? Seeing as how we already know he won't sign the contract we previously offered, it seems fairly absurd. 

Posted · Report post

Cimini writing "concerned" is what tips me off; he obviously got it from someone in the organization and if the team is worried, then it means the trainers already pre-diagnosed it as an ACL most likely.  

Maybe the stiff we took out of Bama will decide to play this week

Posted · Report post

1) Our defense isn't elite. It's good.

2) You're actually serious about trading our future number one for one year of Revis? Seeing as how we already know he won't sign the contract we previously offered, it seems fairly absurd.

I think its Elite we have the best DL in the NFL.

Yes Revis is a sure thing draft picks aren't and we still have Milliner and Richardson.

Posted · Report post

bad news. bad, bad news. Cromartie's not beating the world this year but he is keeping whoever he covers in check. Tony Gonzalez killed us last week, not Julio Jones.

Posted · Report post

I read they think he may have just hyperexteded it

Let's not overreact, we don't even know the extent of the injury yet. With that said, I read on twitter that he was carted off, eek.

Edited by Jettington

Posted · Report post

I think its Elite we have the best DL in the NFL.

Yes Revis is a sure thing draft picks aren't and we still have Milliner and Richardson.

I think baked ziti shouldn't make you fat, but that doesn't make it so. The defense is good and could be great, but they're still allowing entirely too many points (15th in the league) and not making the big stop when it matters.  All of that aside, trading our #1 for a one year rental of Revis is the worst idea I've seen you mention.

Posted · Report post

I think baked ziti shouldn't make you fat, but that doesn't make it so. The defense is good and could be great, but they're still allowing entirely too many points (15th in the league) and not making the big stop when it matters.  All of that aside, trading our #1 for a one year rental of Revis is the worst idea I've seen you mention.

Not a rental we will have the money to sign him to a cap friendly deal and make him a Jet for life something he wouldn't refuse.

Posted · Report post

Let's not overreact, we don't even know the extent of the injury yet. With that said, I read on twitter that he was carted off, eek.

If it's not an ACL, then Richie has a public flogging to take as you do not write "non-contact knee injury" and "team is worried" without having an understanding of the severity, knowing full well everyone will assume it's an ACL tear. There's a handful of manipulations and tests you can run to know roughly with 99% certainty that it's a torn ACL without the MRI, which is why the "team is concerned" from Richie is a bit damning. Hoping it's not though.

Posted · Report post

Not a rental we will have the money to sign him to a cap friendly deal and make him a Jet for life something he wouldn't refuse.

Disregarding the obvious impossibilities of the trade, you are actually open to paying Revis $16 million dollars per year, really? 

Posted · Report post

Disregarding the obvious impossibilities of the trade, you are actually open to paying Revis $16 million dollars per year, really?

No and he wont demand $16 million a year. Look what happened to Aso.