Cimini: Cro Hurt

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I do watch the Giants play, Nicks looks about as good as he did coming out of the draft. Granted, I don't have a scout's eye, but he just looks like he runs his routes and uses his body the same way he did when he was raw.... meaning doesn't look like a refined player on the field. Still very talented, but I dunno something looks inexperienced still about how he plays. Hard to explain.

I wouldn't spend money on it though.

There'll be guys we can add. West coast offense doesn't need monsters, I'll take 3-4 seventy catch guys so Geno can spread it around. Much more ideal to MM's offense.

Nicks is talented, but he'll spend 15 weeks on the injured list with nagging injuries. Part of the reason Eli always double-pumps before throwing it to him. Never practices.

Nicks is talented, but he'll spend 15 weeks on the injured list with nagging injuries. Part of the reason Eli always double-pumps before throwing it to him. Never practices.

Yeah, maybe that's what I'm seeing - he looks unpolished considering how long he's been in the league. I'm not saying he's without talent, that's all evident. Just something about him seems underwhelming in contrast to the potential.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Antonio Cromartie (knee) is expected to play Sunday against the Steelers.

Cromartie hyperextended his knee in practice this week and was listed as questionable on the injury report. He's had an up-and-down first month-plus of the season and is entering Week 6 at less than 100 percent.

If not for the lack of depth at the position I wouldn't care if Cro play or not.  He has been horrible this year getting beat badly.  Even some scrub against Tenn trashed him.  Antonio Brown matchup against Cro scare the hell out of me.  If I were Rex I put Darrin Walls on him as he is the Jets only consistent DB.  He was the only one not getting abused by JJ.  In fact I think JJ broke his foot on the tackle by DW in the red zone. 

Archived