Anyone watching the Pats game?

Irish Jet

These calls going against the Saints...wow.

They catch the Pats in the neutral zone, called as an offside. Troy Aikman follows the script and criticises the OL of the Saints OL for doing what they should do while almost completely ignoring the horrible call.

Utter bullsh*t.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No worse than the Steelers pep rally being held in the CBS booth during our game.

I don't understand what CBS was doing,..aren't we supposed to get an unbiased call from the network ? Isnt that why Simms wouldn't even pick his game when he used to go on fatsessa ?..I have enough to get stressed, frustrated, and infuriated about watching a jets game without CBS blatantly putting a guy in the booth outwardly rooting for the other team...what's next Ted Brusci next week????....I understand boomer and sharpe are doing it also and it wasn't just a jet thing but it was beyond miserable

I don't understand what CBS was doing,..aren't we supposed to get an unbiased call from the network ? Isnt that why Simms wouldn't even pick his game when he used to go on fatsessa ?..I have enough to get stressed, frustrated, and infuriated about watching a jets game without CBS blatantly putting a guy in the booth outwardly rooting for the other team...what's next Ted Brusci next week????....I understand boomer and sharpe are doing it also and it wasn't just a jet thing but it was beyond miserable

I thought cower was ok.  if the jets had put up any fight, he would have had something to compliment them on

Not the Pats game, but the more I see of Justin Blackmon the more I feel that he's going to be a top 5 receiver by the end of next year, he's a TO/Dez Bryant clone. Would give up anything to have that kid. 

***Amendola just got concussed the f*ck out. Guy went limp the second he got hit, can't even walk straight. Looked ugly.

Danny Amendola just got knocked back to his terrible two's.

Dude just isn't a football player. Injured 1/7 times he gets hit.

Exactly. He's a hell of an athlete, but if you can't stay on the field, what good are you. On the other hand, I Love seeing Manning utilize Welker better than Brady ever did, love it. I think with Amendola being out, there's going to be a whole lot of pressure on Gronk to come back and their could be some serious turmoil if he still thinks his arm isn't ready.  

I think Talib getting injured is probably the most devastating blow to their team, he's been one of the best defensive players in the league this year. 

saints burning TO's

great

Seems like the clock moves way faster when the Pats are on defense at home. Visiting teams in Foxboro get more delay of game penalties and burn more timeouts than at any other stadium.And the NFL does nothing about it.

Archived