Tuesday tryouts

joewilly12

The Jags reportedly fielded calls regarding the availability of Jason Babin...Wine-9 speed rusher extraordinaire. 

I wonder if Rex Ryan felt the loss of Barnes has affected his pass-rush enough to extend feelers for that side of the ball (You know, the side we haven't considered with all the crazy trade-talk speculation).

That could be interesting.  

But Babin wouldn't be coming in tomorrow to try out.  So this is probably in the wrong thread.  

I still see no need for a RB as we have 3 on roster. Keep looking for WR's from other teams practice squads and mabye you can find something a team is trying to hide. I would offer Tavarres King from the Broncos practice squad a contract.

And I'm sure you'll post them after they're posted all over Twitter by other people and reporters and claim it came from your "source".

This is what people do here with news stories and Twitter feeds as well. Me or my friend don't take credit for a damn thing. Whats your problem man?

This is what people do here with news stories and Twitter feeds as well. Me or my friend don't take credit for a damn thing. Whats your problem man?

You call him your source like he's some insider.  Just say your friend forwards you sh*t he reads on Twitter or somewhere else.  Other people post things from news stories and Twitter too, you're right, but they don't claim it's from their inside source.  You know what they do? They post the article, not claim the news story came from their friend.

You call him your source like he's some insider.  Just say your friend forwards you sh*t he reads on Twitter or somewhere else.  Other people post things from news stories and Twitter too, you're right, but they don't claim it's from their inside source.  You know what they do? They post the article, not claim the news story came from their friend.

I never claimed to have an inside source or have I ever said he was one.

If you can prove I ever said that please do. Otherwise STFU.

This.

Archived