Partying with L Coles

JustInFudge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coles is an idiot :)

JiF's bunghole is in extreme pain this morning. I guess Klecko must be on one of his VERY IMPORTANT business trips. what was Coles doing in a gay bar?

I think Coles is probably the one hurting. He seems more like a catcher and JiF seems to have years of pent up, closeted, homosexual rage he needed to get out.

Coles built a huge mansion outside of Jacksonville toward the end of his career. Only cost him about $50k, too, because Jacksonville is so economically depressed.

That thing was something like 20,000 sq feet, it's like a f*cking Ikea in the middle of the swamp.  I remember reading the headlines at the estimated cost at 10 million and honestly thought to myself "Hmm, that's nice, LC is buying the city of jacksonville."  I wonder if he's hurting for money, he's selling it now a few million below what he paid.

Coles built a huge mansion outside of Jacksonville toward the end of his career. Only cost him about $50k, too, because Jacksonville is so economically depressed.

That's why those two wily corporate big shots (Jif and Klecko) have their headquarters of operations out of Jacksonville. Coles is a hero to Jif just like Rex is :)

I'd rather take my 50k and try Kosovo. Equally depressing and probably has a better chance of improving

My buddy is in Pristina.  He loves it. They take the Euro and a beer is like one fifth the price there as Greece which you can drive to on the weekend.  Apparently it is also full of hot Albanian chicks, but buyer beware.

Popping bottles with LC!  We tight now.  Going over to his mansion to watch the game tomorrow. 

Anyone got an old Coles jersey they want to sell me?  I think it will be super cool to show up with his jersey on.

Paypal me $100 and I'll drive you one down now, I gotta leave soon though if I'm going to get it to you in time for LC's

$100?

$50 and its a deal. 

Gas money man, I can't overnight it on a saturday. I gotta drive from New York and I'm probably going to have to speed and risk a ticket to make sure you get it in time for your all important LC house party. I'm trying to give you a deal you ingrate. I'm going to come sell it to one of his other new friends for $20 now.

Gas money man, I can't overnight it on a saturday. I gotta drive from New York and I'm probably going to have to speed and risk a ticket to make sure you get it in time for your all important LC house party. I'm trying to give you a deal you ingrate. I'm going to come sell it to one of his other new friends for $20 now.

$75?

Coles is an idiot :)

JiF's bunghole is in extreme pain this morning. I guess Klecko must be on one of his VERY IMPORTANT business trips. what was Coles doing in a gay bar?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How the hell did I get dragged into this?

Because me and JiF are friends in real life?

I like the guy and all but if I were gonna go that way I wouldn't bang him - he's too promiscuous for my tastes. Plus, we are really not that close, anyway. We both really like the Jets but we really wouldn't have much else to talk about afterward. 

He's also not my type. If I were to be with man it wouldn't be with some punky, pot smoking surfer. 

I'd go for a man's man, like a lumberjack, or a landscaper.

Archived