Partying with L Coles

JustInFudge

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoa, whoa, whoa. How the hell did I get dragged into this?

Because me and JiF are friends in real life?

I like the guy and all but if I were gonna go that way I wouldn't bang him - he's too promiscuous for my tastes. Plus, we are really not that close, anyway. We both really like the Jets but we really wouldn't have much else to talk about afterward. 

He's also not my type. If I were to be with man it wouldn't be with some punky, pot smoking surfer. 

I'd go for a man's man, like a lumberjack, or a landscaper.

So me. 

Popping bottles with LC!  We tight now.  Going over to his mansion to watch the game tomorrow. 

Anyone got an old Coles jersey they want to sell me?  I think it will be super cool to show up with his jersey on.

Yeah that's not weird at all.

Pac is a landscaper, and Kelly is a lumberjack...so you have options. 

Landscaping would probably be more exciting than my corporate drone existence.  Although I did just get an all expense paid trip to Atlantis so that wasn't bad. 

Got to meet Dicky V.  I was even wearing his jersey when we talked.

I like the guy and all but if I were gonna go that way I wouldn't bang him - he's too promiscuous for my tastes. Plus, we are really not that close, anyway. We both really like the Jets but we really wouldn't have much else to talk about afterward. 

He's also not my type. If I were to be with man it wouldn't be with some punky, pot smoking surfer. 

Holy crap this post is going to give me night mares.

Because I say klecko that automatically means I'm talking about you? Guilty conscience much?

you don't have to talk you could just hold eachother

whoever has the bigger man cans makes the other dinner

My buddy is in Pristina. He loves it. They take the Euro and a beer is like one fifth the price there as Greece which you can drive to on the weekend. Apparently it is also full of hot Albanian chicks, but buyer beware.

Not even funny. Those former jugoslovakians are not to Mess with. I wouldnt set foot there, ever.

Not even funny. Those former jugoslovakians are not to Mess with. I wouldnt set foot there, ever.

There's some bad parts of our countries for sure, but Belgrade has come a long way and the coast of Croatia is one of the most beautiful places you'll ever visit; Dubrovnik might be the most gorgeous city that I've ever been to.

There's some bad parts of our countries for sure, but Belgrade has come a long way and the coast of Croatia is one of the most beautiful places you'll ever visit; Dubrovnik might be the most gorgeous city that I've ever been to.

Youre right, the coast of Croatia is very nice. If you like that i welcome you to Stockholms own version, a must if you like the good things in life.

And now time to go to my first game live ever, go JETS!!!

Right now I'm sure he's wearing his green Jets chaps with no panties and hoping and praying for Klecko to come by for a reach around.

So descriptive, at what point does it stop being "making obligatory JIF is gay jokes" and start becoming "BP is writing out 50 shades of gay because he's telegraphing that he's a bcloset case"?

So descriptive, at what point does it stop being "making obligatory JIF is gay jokes" and start becoming "BP is writing out 50 shades of gay because he's telegraphing that he's a bcloset case"?

Not to mention that both JiF and I have given this board ridiculous amounts of things to bust our balls over that would be much funnier than the typical junior high school insult of "ha ha, you're gay!"

Not to mention that both JiF and I have given this board ridiculous amounts of things to bust our balls over that would be much funnier than the typical junior high school insult of "ha ha, you're gay!"

Its funny because its true.  Dont deny it.  

Archived