Partying with L Coles

JustInFudge

So descriptive, at what point does it stop being "making obligatory JIF is gay jokes" and start becoming "BP is writing out 50 shades of gay because he's telegraphing that he's a bcloset case"?

hahaha! never. did you know Jif and Klecko are lovers?

What are you his mommy?  or is there a threesome going on that we dont know about?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, because you obviously have no clue about the history of this site. By your incessant whining in this thread.

N00b

On the contrary, I know exactly what is customary - which is why I pointed out how creepy it is that you've gone above and beyond in your descriptions. There is the usual, which is funny, then there is what you do... Which is disturbing.

Incessant whining, LOL

I'm very clearly mocking you, not whining. Now stfu I'm watching the game.

On the contrary, I know exactly what is customary - which is why I pointed out how creepy it is that you've gone above and beyond in your descriptions. There is the usual, which is funny, then there is what you do... Which is disturbing.

Incessant whining, LOL

I'm very clearly mocking you, not whining. Now stfu I'm watching the game.

Still whining n00b? you mad brah?

Personal attacks over silly nonsense? Yeah, you're not mad lol idiot

So, you badger Jif about being gay incessantly, but I say "what a fag" and you whine and cry about personal attacks?

Yes, I'm the noob and I'm mad. Lol, you have no self awareness at all.

So, you badger Jif about being gay incessantly, but I say "what a fag" and you whine and cry about personal attacks?

Yes, I'm the noob and I'm mad. Lol, you have no self awareness at all.

I am pushing your buttons jackass. That's what I see :)

Archived