Missing the game...

CobraVerde

-___- hoping i can make it home for the 2nd half but not sure. Gonna miss the game on account that ive got a meeting with tv heads to try and get a chance to sell my cartoon to peeps in LA...i guess thats as good reason as any...i just feel weird cause  i was gonna wear nice shoes but when they said the meeting was @ 1pm i think im gonna have to go in there with my neon green I AM A JETS FAN Converse...i reeeeeeaally hope none of the Disney or Cartoon Network people are Pats fans....

-___- hoping i can make it home for the 2nd half but not sure. Gonna miss the game on account that ive got a meeting with tv heads to try and get a chance to sell my cartoon to peeps in LA...i guess thats as good reason as any...i just feel weird cause  i was gonna wear nice shoes but when they said the meeting was @ 1pm i think im gonna have to go in there with my neon green I AM A JETS FAN Converse...i reeeeeeaally hope none of the Disney or Cartoon Network people are Pats fans....

If they're having a meeting during football sunday then theyre not football fans.

This is not an acceptable reason to miss a Jets game.

Other reasons that are not acceptable:

Birth of a child

Wedding

Baptisms

Any family function

Family functions are NOT acceptable. If they are inconsiderate enough to schedule something during a jets game then its ok for you to miss the family function.

Archived