• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 CobraVerde

CobraVerde

Taunting TGG Authority

• Members
  • 2,915 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

-___- hoping i can make it home for the 2nd half but not sure. Gonna miss the game on account that ive got a meeting with tv heads to try and get a chance to sell my cartoon to peeps in LA...i guess thats as good reason as any...i just feel weird cause  i was gonna wear nice shoes but when they said the meeting was @ 1pm i think im gonna have to go in there with my neon green I AM A JETS FAN Converse...i reeeeeeaally hope none of the Disney or Cartoon Network people are Pats fans....

Posted Image
http://www.soundcloud.com/pmcrw
http://www.friendsinsquareplaces.com

#2 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,686 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 09:17 AM

-___- hoping i can make it home for the 2nd half but not sure. Gonna miss the game on account that ive got a meeting with tv heads to try and get a chance to sell my cartoon to peeps in LA...i guess thats as good reason as any...i just feel weird cause  i was gonna wear nice shoes but when they said the meeting was @ 1pm i think im gonna have to go in there with my neon green I AM A JETS FAN Converse...i reeeeeeaally hope none of the Disney or Cartoon Network people are Pats fans....

If they're having a meeting during football sunday then theyre not football fans.

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#3 Maxman

Maxman

Mr. Jet Nation

• Administrators
  • 57,649 posts
  • LocationJN Server Room

Posted 20 October 2013 - 12:56 AM

This is not an acceptable reason to miss a Jets game.

Other reasons that are not acceptable:

Birth of a child

Wedding

Baptisms

Any family function

#4 JoeC36

JoeC36

JetNation's Keeper Of The Anals

• Moderators
  • 11,231 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Birth of a child
Wedding
Baptisms
Any family function

You forgot attending your own funeral. LETS GO JETS

289 Time Post of the Week Loser

#5 Jimmy IRisH

Jimmy IRisH

Milk was a bad choice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSarasota FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 02:36 AM

I'm missing the 1st half as well. Im a coastie and we usually pull in on sundays around 8 but the weather slowed us down. I've been stuck in Key West this week. I'd much rather be in the stands freezing then by the pool burning. GO JETSSSS

#6 Lil Bit Special

Lil Bit Special

pumba lookin ass- Chris Ivory

• Members
  • 22,686 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

Birth of a child

Wedding

Baptisms

Any family function

Family functions are NOT acceptable. If they are inconsiderate enough to schedule something during a jets game then its ok for you to miss the family function.

When the weight of the world has got you down And you want to end your life,Bills to pay, a dead-end job,And problems with the wife.But don't throw in the tow'l,'Cuz there's a place right down the block...Where you can drink your misery away...At Flaming Moe's.... (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)When liquor in a mug (Let's all go to Flaming Moe's...)Can warm you like a hug. (Flaming Moe's...)And happiness is just a Flaming Moe away...

#7 Sperm Edwards

Sperm Edwards

Penis

• Moderators
  • 27,722 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:51 AM

If only we had some sort of authority here on who is & who isn't a real fan.

JetNation

2446sd4.jpg

#8 BP

BP

• Members
  • 20,854 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

<---Not a real fan :) I'm a fake fan :)

#9 Jimmy IRisH

Jimmy IRisH

Milk was a bad choice.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationSarasota FL

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

Well i have a tattoo on my arm and its from the 4-12 season before farve. Am I a real fan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users