Idzik Scouting Teddy Bridgewater in Louisville first loss

flgreen

He could be a bust just as easily.   His immaturity comes into question because of his arrogance and attitude.  It's easy if you put up big numbers, win and nobody cares if you win or lose.  Look at his team now.  People will still be excited if they win a bowl game.  Nobody expected them to compete for a Championship.  So expectations are just about him making plays and putting up big numbers.    What happens with his immaturity once he's expected to be the savior and win.    We see good players like Cam newton who put up decent numbers so far, but it's year 3 and he's still on that "will he really be a superstar that can lead a team to the playoffs."  And he has that "do what he wants" attitude that went back to college.        Years ago, Vince Young was a god at Texas,  and he became a guy who didn't even want to live at a point.     

It might be nothing, but if he winds up on a team who goes 3-13, will he become another VY or will he learn how to deal with his issues?

I thought me comparing him to Tom Brady showed that IMO everything you just said I disagree with.

Archived