****OFFICIAL NY JETS VS NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK.. GO JETS BWHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

That penalty call on hill should be  mentioned, because that was not a push off, and that TD would of iced the jets win. that makes me wonder if the league is helping the Pats get wins . i really do, because that was bull sh*t to the max. the DB was out of position and his momentum because of that was gonna take him away from even trying to make a play on the ball. . It wasnt the Feel.    / refs Push off that         caused him from being away from the WR.

That penalty call on hill should be  mentioned, because that was not a push off, and that TD would of iced the jets win. that makes me wonder if the league is helping the Pats get wins . i really do, because that was bull sh*t to the max. the DB was out of position and his momentum because of that was gonna take him away from even trying to make a play on the ball. . It wasnt the Feel.    / refs Push off that         caused him from being away from the WR.

Was a nice flop by the NE WR.  For sure.

Do we? I go back, and forth with him, I am still not sold, but I also think he could be our guy, I just hope it is unquestioned by seasons end so the Jets know what they need to do this offseason.

That's what rookies look like. Geno is stones in the clutch, and has more game than Sanchez had ever shown.

IF Q Coples plays like he did today. i dont see how the JETS Defense wont be ranked #1 with the other talent on that Defense.

Be patient Fellow JETSfans. Antonio allen is a ball hawk. he gonna be the next troy pal    and  reed,  Allen got a little of both witch i think is gonna make him better, he a monster tackler and ball hawk. he has more  attributes then    either troy and reed

Archived