Congrats!

PFSIKH

One of the most entertaining games between these two teams that I've seen; almost on par with that Cassel-Favre OT shootout in 2008, but better than last year's OT game.

Just to pre-empt and Patriot fan complaining about the penalty. Remember, the tuck rule, no matter how ridiculed was the RIGHT call in that game; it's the same story with this call. In both cases the rule is probably really bad, but both calls were clear and legitimate.

One of the most entertaining games between these two teams that I've seen; almost on par with that Cassel-Favre OT shootout in 2008, but better than last year's OT game.

Just to pre-empt and Patriot fan complaining about the penalty. Remember, the tuck rule, no matter how ridiculed was the RIGHT call in that game; it's the same story with this call. In both cases the rule is probably really bad, but both calls were clear and legitimate.

Come on....we are supposed to get those calls.  ;)

Come on....we are supposed to get those calls.  ;)

You did, on Hill's td ;)  

Has there been any news on Brady's hand on the radio out near you guys? I saw after the strip sack he was stretching it oddly on the sideline for the rest of the half like there was something bothering him. Seemed to throw the ball fine and I imagine it's nothing, but they were keying in on it a lot on camera.

Thank You -- My heart can't take much of this

hard to say who was the games MVP. But  IMO. i would have to say its Antonio Allen. His Pick 6 was not only a game changer, it was the momentum changer that  gave the rest of the team   . the confidence and adreneline it needed to win this game.

You did, on Hill's td ;)

Has there been any news on Brady's hand on the radio out near you guys? I saw after the strip sack he was stretching it oddly on the sideline for the rest of the half like there was something bothering him. Seemed to throw the ball fine and I imagine it's nothing, but they were keying in on it a lot on camera.

That was a lousy call.

McCourty should have been penalized for taking himself out of the play.

That was a lousy call.

McCourty should have been penalized for taking himself out of the play.

I was surprised at how poorly he played that ball, his timing on those plays are usually pretty excellent. What's gone unnoticed, at least outside of NE, is that he's made an absolutely fantastic transition from CB to S. I've been quite impressed from him this year.

Archived