• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 The Crusher

The Crusher

Woof

• Moderators
  • 27,804 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ya have to be going at it all day to have as many kids as he does.

At least convince her you do.

unclerico.gif

#27 joewilly12

joewilly12

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Nelson is starting to look like a keeper, nice 4th receiver.

Agree he had a great game the kid can play.

#28 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,616 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

BS penalty? You mean like the one on Hill?

And yeah, the D did give up couple of FGs towards the end of the game, but it gave Brady just 20 pts in almost 5 qtrs even with Gronk having another huge day. We basically gave away 6 pts in the last 3 qtrs.

Btw, did the D sh*t the bed in OT?

no actually the defense had a good series in OT. my point is about the continuing habit the defense has to npot being able to seal a win late in the game. they take the field needing to protect a lead and too often relinquish that lead. if this were jus a once in a while occurrence I wouldn't mention it. but it's been a trend for a few years now

#29 j4jets

j4jets

Numbers guy!

• Members
  • 784 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

no actually the defense had a good series in OT. my point is about the continuing habit the defense has to npot being able to seal a win late in the game. they take the field needing to protect a lead and too often relinquish that lead. if this were jus a once in a while occurrence I wouldn't mention it. but it's been a trend for a few years now

Whereas I agree with u somewhat, most defenses slow down towards the end of the game. I think some of it should be attributed to the CS for playing soft in such situations. I won't fault it for keeping the Brady out of the EZ in the air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users