•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Game ball thread. Cribbs, Nelson, Kerley, Geno, Allen,Mo

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 The Crusher

The Crusher

More Please!!!

• Moderators
  • 29,655 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

Ya have to be going at it all day to have as many kids as he does.

At least convince her you do.

#27 joewilly12

joewilly12

3rd Year Veteran

• Members
  • 3,461 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

Nelson is starting to look like a keeper, nice 4th receiver.

Agree he had a great game the kid can play.

#28 neckdemon

neckdemon

Franchise Player

• Members
  • 7,994 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM

BS penalty? You mean like the one on Hill?

And yeah, the D did give up couple of FGs towards the end of the game, but it gave Brady just 20 pts in almost 5 qtrs even with Gronk having another huge day. We basically gave away 6 pts in the last 3 qtrs.

Btw, did the D sh*t the bed in OT?

no actually the defense had a good series in OT. my point is about the continuing habit the defense has to npot being able to seal a win late in the game. they take the field needing to protect a lead and too often relinquish that lead. if this were jus a once in a while occurrence I wouldn't mention it. but it's been a trend for a few years now

#29 j4jets

j4jets

Numbers guy!

• Members
  • 1,010 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

no actually the defense had a good series in OT. my point is about the continuing habit the defense has to npot being able to seal a win late in the game. they take the field needing to protect a lead and too often relinquish that lead. if this were jus a once in a while occurrence I wouldn't mention it. but it's been a trend for a few years now

Whereas I agree with u somewhat, most defenses slow down towards the end of the game. I think some of it should be attributed to the CS for playing soft in such situations. I won't fault it for keeping the Brady out of the EZ in the air.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users