•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

**Official Hockey Easy 2013-14** (Over/Under 7 posts)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,299 posts
  • LocationClarksville, TN by way of New England

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Used to be a real active thread with Gainzo, LBS, JonE & Garb (when Northeastern is good) among others.

Last year's thread had 9 posts.

I am going under.

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#2 Gainzo

Gainzo

Back for another season

• Members
  • 17,165 posts
  • LocationLowell, MA

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:23 PM

The defending Hockey East Champs are currently sitting in 3rd place. Northeastern has been a major surprise while BU has gone to crap. BC is really good and UMass still sucks.

http://hockeyeastonl...n/standings.php

#3 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

The defending Hockey East Champs are currently sitting in 3rd place. Northeastern has been a major surprise while BU has gone to crap. BC is really good and UMass still sucks.

http://hockeyeastonl...n/standings.php

Yeah, the "U" is consistently inconsistent.  Slow start.  Winning streak.  Slump.  Winning Streak.  Got ATT Uverse recently and got to see the UNH/Notre Dame Saturday matinee last week. :)

Eagle Honors
"Our two most painful Patriots' losses ever, are sandwiched between two Manning family Superbowl victories. Talk about being the book of squandered opportunities between two butt hole bookends."
"I just wish they didn't get lucky when they selected that arrogant cleft-chinned, super-modeling banging prick in the sixth round out of Michigan. It's amazing how much I hate Mo Lewis now."

#4 Gainzo

Gainzo

Back for another season

• Members
  • 17,165 posts
  • LocationLowell, MA

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:17 PM

Another hit and run post..............

Notre Dame knocks off BC to head to the Garden. Lowell takes care of UVM, UNH knocks off Northeastern and Providence crushes Maine. The lineup for the Hockey East semi-finals on Friday (3/21):

Lowell vs. Notre Dame @ 5PM

UNH vs. Providence @ 8PM ish

First time in Hockey East tournament history that a Boston school isn't going to be there.

WIn or lose, Lowell and Notre Dame are  locks to make the NCAA tourney. Providence pretty much locks up a berth with a win and UNH needs to win the tournament to make it.

PFSIKH: Games are not only on NESN but NBC Sports Network

#5 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 08:11 PM

Another hit and run post..............

Notre Dame knocks off BC to head to the Garden. Lowell takes care of UVM, UNH knocks off Northeastern and Providence crushes Maine. The lineup for the Hockey East semi-finals on Friday (3/21):

Lowell vs. Notre Dame @ 5PM

UNH vs. Providence @ 8PM ish

First time in Hockey East tournament history that a Boston school isn't going to be there.

WIn or lose, Lowell and Notre Dame are  locks to make the NCAA tourney. Providence pretty much locks up a berth with a win and UNH needs to win the tournament to make it.

PFSIKH: Games are not only on NESN but NBC Sports Network

I could have sworn it was NESN.  Anywho, yeah UNH is on the cut line of USCHO's predictor which is usually pretty good and scenarios getting them are as you say.

Eagle Honors

#6 Gainzo

Gainzo

Back for another season

• Members
  • 17,165 posts
  • LocationLowell, MA

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:06 PM

I could have sworn it was NESN.  Anywho, yeah UNH is on the cut line of USCHO's predictor which is usually pretty good and scenarios getting them are as you say.

I should have taken the under as this is post# 6.

Sorry about the Hockey East Championship Game. Lowell was on a mission last weekend. Back to Back HE Champs!

#7 PFSIKH

PFSIKH

Patriots' Paradigm CEO

• Members
  • 19,299 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

I should have taken the under as this is post# 6.

Sorry about the Hockey East Championship Game. Lowell was on a mission last weekend. Back to Back HE Champs!

Yeah, they are under performing the last few years.  i wonder if this is start of the end for Umile.  His teams are starting to slide like Holt's after his reign.

Congrats on the win and good luck against BC. 

Eagle Honors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users