****OFFICIAL JETS VS BENGALS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We don't need Safeties, CB?

I dont mind safeties or CBs but at the same time we have to learn how to develop players. We have Allen, Walls, and for what its worth Milliner. Allen is showing signs and Milliner needs not to be thrown in as a starter but developed into one. As for the other positions I spoke of, we have no talent there to develop. Every time a WR gets hurt what happens? We're trying out our "Free Agent" starter on Tuesday to suit up on Sunday. That shows that we dont have any talent on the team or practice squad. 

Good comparison. Let Rex go run a high-profile NCAA squad for four years, learn how to be responsible for a whole franchise, then come back into the NFL with a new perspective on running a team.

How about Mike Tomlin?  2-5 and getting obliterated in Oakland.  He's terrible.

I dont mind safeties or CBs but at the same time we have to learn how to develop players. We have Allen, Walls, and for what its worth Milliner. Allen is showing signs and Milliner needs not to be thrown in as a starter but developed into one. As for the other positions I spoke of, we have no talent there to develop. Every time a WR gets hurt what happens? We're trying out our "Free Agent" starter on Tuesday to suit up on Sunday. That shows that we dont have any talent on the team or practice squad. 

With Cro's 15 Millions, we need to go after Safety Jairus Byrd and CB Vontae Davis.

the guy who should have been--Cromartie--has been putrid this year and has hurt this team a lot.  I know he is probably hurt, but he has still been putrid, bottom line.

True. What I dont like about Cro is the fact that he doesnt jam ANYONE at the line of scrimmage. he plays with his hands down to his sides etc. He's not physical with anyone until the ball is thrown 53 yards down the field and he decides to hold the WR for defensive pass interference. Its very frustrating to watch. 

Archived