****OFFICIAL JETS VS BENGALS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

miami has been playing the jets tough for the last 5 years or so. i have no doubt that they will win at least one of the games this year

I couldn't possibly agree with this any more....it's amazing we still have guys chalking up wins over Miami when we never sweep them...never never never.

So now after this game the battle cry is that the Jets are an expansion team in a rebuilding year. last week they were a resilient great and ''Young team''

My head is spinning with all these euphemisms about this great Jets team.

Yeah, he's a bum.

What do you guys think about giving Sanchez another shot?

I would love to see the post in this thread of me calling him a bum. He had a terrible game. Which is his MO so far. Good game then bad game. The only thing is this time the whole team sucked instead of the defense bailing him out. I think there is ability and promise there, but he needs to show consistency.

manage the cap. I prefer to have that problem instead of having a sh*t load of money available but no talent on the field. 

manage the cap. I prefer to have that problem instead of having a sh*t load of money available but no talent on the field. 

Yeah, but long term you are probably going to wish you had saved that guard money.  Guards as a rule do not demand huge salaries.  Those are your WRs, your pass rushers, your left tackles and your franchise QBs

We'd be 5-3 with Sanchez and he'd have better #'s than Geno...

Your hatred doesn't change that.

Just like you saying it makes it so?  We'd be 2-6 at BEST with Sanchez.  He'd have sh** his pants just about every game this year.

Geno led game-winning drives in each of our 4 wins, and was one of the top 3 players on the field in at least 2 of those victories.  Remember the Bills game when we had two 100-yard receivers AND a 100-yard runner with Geno under center?  When has Sanchez EVER engineered an offense that did that?  Sanchez was always among the worst players on the field every time he played.

Yeah, but long term you are probably going to wish you had saved that guard money.  Guards as a rule do not demand huge salaries.  Those are your WRs, your pass rushers, your left tackles and your franchise QBs

And CB's to demand QB money but somehow that happened until we got a GM who knew how to take care of the situation. Guards or any position for that matter can demand what the heck they want to demand, A GM manages the damn cap period. 

I would love to see the post in this thread of me calling him a bum. He had a terrible game. Which is his MO so far. Good game then bad game. The only thing is this time the whole team sucked instead of the defense bailing him out. I think there is ability and promise there, but he needs to show consistency.

This is all fine, except for the "defense bailing him out" part. In every one of our wins this season--literally every single one--the defense could have effectively won the game with one stop, and immediately gave up a scoring drive. Every one of our wins has involved a big 4th-quarter drive from Geno.

This is all fine, except for the "defense bailing him out" part. In every one of our wins this season--literally every single one--the defense could have effectively won the game with one stop, and immediately gave up a scoring drive. Every one of our wins has involved a big 4th-quarter drive from Geno.

Bravo!

What the **** kind of gobbledygook goop is this sh*t? Emotionally involved?

This Jets team is the exact type of over-achieving team that teams ready to take the next step use to measure themselves against.

I love it when you think you know better, and it turns out you are over-reacting to your own misinterpretation.

GFY

u r a mental midget.. deal

Yea, but the problem with game-winning drives is that Sanchez has a lot of them. 

/Bit'd

Geno Smith 2 pick Sixchezs today.

Not trying to rationalize away those throws, but if you're watching that game, which presumably you were, you could see that Geno led Kerley perfectly, except that Kerley read the defense differently than Geno and sat in his window instead of continuing his route. There's no pick six there if Kerley doesn't break off that route short. Mark's throws on the other-hand were usually behind, too high or the cause of misreading a defense. One interception is not equal to every other thrown.

His second one was brutal and that's the second straight game he's done that to Nelson, but at that point, you have a very opportunistic defense playing with a 4 score lead and can jump every single route as there's no fear of losing that game.  Geno had a bad game, no doubt about it, but those throws didn't happen because he misread the defense or was trying to win the game on one throw like he did in the 4th quarter against New England.  He dirted and threw the ball away a lot; Cinci just has the ability to collapse the pocket with 4 rushers and were sitting 7 guys in protection, which left only some underneath stuff open. It's an ugly loss, dust yourself off and prepare for a home-game against another very tough opponent.  If we're lucky, Graham's foot is too hobbled and he can't contribute much. 

we're in this game.. CN isn't going to go up and down the field all day

they are going to get conservative and sit on lead, running ball  / conservative plays into our wheelhouse, we are weak to being spreadout and hurried up

this is still a game, mark my werds

epic_fail_social%20media%20marketing.jpg

I placed two bets yesterday. An accumulator on the entire UFC card, which came up. And the Jets.

OMENS ARE GOOD.

Geno needs to go in DRY from the start. Dalton needs to be treated like the disgusting ginger he is. BURY HIM!

Are there going to be Eastern European men looking to "talk" to you now? 

Archived