Could you imagine?

Jacked4JetsFB

If instead if getting Tampas 2013 first round pick, we got it in 2014? If I'm not mistaken that was a sticking point. We would be staring at a top 2 pick for next year right now.

Then imagine we took Sheldon instead of Dee with that 9 pick.

Give Milliner a chance. Sometimes it takes CBs a few seasons to develop in the NFL (like QBs). He has not played well (an understatement) but may still turn out good. After all, he played in the SEC. As far as Richardson...?

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

This is just silly. We got the better deal at the time. Nobody expected Tampa Bay to be this bad. I personally would have projected them to be picking somewhere near the middle. Sure it would have been better from what we know now, but you're speculating about what it would be like if we went back in time and took the worse deal. Not a very fruitful discussion IMO.

if we are imagining scenarios where the Jets get Sheldon Richardson at 9, might as well imagine Revis is still a Jet. next year's high first from Tampa could be awesome it could be the next dee milliner. that's the draft. Meanwhile this team's secondary is a mess.

This is just silly. We got the better deal at the time. Nobody expected Tampa Bay to be this bad. I personally would have projected them to be picking somewhere near the middle. Sure it would have been better from what we know now, but you're speculating about what it would be like if we went back in time and took the worse deal. Not a very fruitful discussion IMO.

Let's get Doc Brown to fire up the ole Flux Capacitor and get it on!

If instead if getting Tampas 2013 first round pick, we got it in 2014? If I'm not mistaken that was a sticking point. We would be staring at a top 2 pick for next year right now.

If that were the case, you just know that the Bucs would win the rest of their games this season. Guaranteed. 

Can you imagine if we had chosen Tom Brady in the 6th round instead of Tony Scott/CB/NC State?!?!

One of the three things happen:

1. He gets hurt in the preseason or during practice and never plays again.

2. He doesn't make the team, and gets signed by the Cheaters anyway.

3. He never sees the field for the Jets on his initial contract, and the Cheaters sign him as a UFA

I would've been happy with the future #1 at the time, because I saw next year as the much better QB draft. But your second imagine is a sad impossibility. Idzik preferred Milliner, and Milliner was the pick at #9, regardless. Only way he's not is if Revis was never traded in the first place.

Give Milliner a chance. Sometimes it takes CBs a few seasons to develop in the NFL (like QBs). He has not played well (an understatement) but may still turn out good. After all, he played in the SEC. As far as Richardson...?

Milliner gets something of a pass because of his injury issues, but CB is generally one of the easiest positions to transition to in the NFL.

I would've been happy with the future #1 at the time, because I saw next year as the much better QB draft. But your second imagine is a sad impossibility. Idzik preferred Milliner, and Milliner was the pick at #9, regardless. Only way he's not is if Revis was never traded in the first place.

Milliner gets something of a pass because of his injury issues, but CB is generally one of the easiest positions to transition to in the NFL.

Depends on if the D relies primarily on zone coverage schemes or a lot of press man-to-man. 

Archived