CAA runs this city...2013-14 New York Knicks thread

Matt39

Wow this thread blows. SMC trying to prove his "fandom" is laughable when the dude switched from a Jets fan to a Giants fan, citing he knew Paramount owned the team before Cablevision. Desperate.

Of course this thread blows with trolls like you, Matt and T0m posting in it.

It's a Knick fan thread and nothing but Knick haters except me, Thor and Hector post here.

And, dude, get over the fact that I traded up. You sound bitter.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marv until he started wearing women's underwear and John Andariese.

Can you name the 4 players drafted by the Knicks in the 90's who played in the final 4 the year prior?

LOL, I was thinking of Marv and the women's underwear when I wrote the question. Good job.

Except for Greg Anthony, they all sucked. The other 3 are Wallace, Jones and McCarty. I was most disappointed in Wallace because that was an awesome title game run for Cuse.

LOL, I was thinking of Marv and the women's underwear when I wrote the question. Good job.

Except for Greg Anthony, they all sucked. The other 3 are Wallace, Jones and McCarty. I was most disappointed in Wallace because that was an awesome title game run for Cuse.

Nice job(hope you didnt cheat) Jones had a screw in his foot and I believe the Knicks found that out after they drafted him- he never played a game for them. Him and Dampier lost to Wallace and Cuse in the semi's. My buddy Otis Hill took it to Dampier that game. The 96 Kentucky team was the most dominant college team I've ever seen(final 4 was at the Meadowlands ugh)

I had to look up Anderiese's spelling but I knew that question. 91-92 my memory will be a little shaky but 93 on I'll be fine. Luckily the Knicks could pass the torch to Breen who's as good as anyone. His sports updates were always hysterical on Imus.

Speaking about draft picks, it really is amazing how awful Knicks have drafted in Matt39 ' lifetime.

Here's another layup question, Matt.

Which Knicks GM drafted the French Toast?

Speaking about draft picks, it really is amazing how awful Knicks have drafted in Matt39 ' lifetime.

Here's another layup question, Matt.

Which Knicks GM drafted the French Toast?

Grunfeld with Artest waiting(and he was wearing a Knicks jerset underneath his suit) Weis never played a game either.

That St Johns team should have made a run...they lost to friggin Detroit if memory serves in the tourney that year.

Nice job(hope you didnt cheat) Jones had a screw in his foot and I believe the Knicks found that out after they drafted him- he never played a game for them. Him and Dampier lost to Wallace and Cuse in the semi's. My buddy Otis Hill took it to Dampier that game. The 96 Kentucky team was the most dominant college team I've ever seen(final 4 was at the Meadowlands ugh)

I had to look up Anderiese's spelling but I knew that question. 91-92 my memory will be a little shaky but 93 on I'll be fine. Luckily the Knicks could pass the torch to Breen who's as good as anyone. His sports updates were always hysterical on Imus.

Good job. Spelling didn't matter. If you said Johnny Hoops it would've been good.

Yeah, good memory on Jones. I had forgotten about that.

Grunfeld with Artest waiting(and he was wearing a Knicks jerset underneath his suit) Weis never played a game either.

That St Johns team should have made a run...they lost to friggin Detroit if memory serves in the tourney that year.

Nah, it was Ed Tapscott, the interim GM. Grunfeld had gotten fired and Easy Ed was put in charge. After that draft Tapscott was fired, LOL.

It still burns me that they put such a critical decision in the hands of a guy auditioning for the job. He swore he extensively scouted FT over seas. Yeah, right. He just went to Europe for vacation, the ahole.

Nah, it was Ed Tapscott, the interim GM. Grunfeld had gotten fired and Easy Ed was put in charge. After that draft Tapscott was fired, LOL.

It still burns me that they put such a critical decision in the hands of a guy auditioning for the job. He swore he extensively scouted FT over seas. Yeah, right. He just went to Europe for vacation, the ahole.

That was basically Dolan's first move wasnt it- firing Grunfeld....after he got the Knicks Camby and Sprewell lol

And SMC- playing NBA Live 93 and on and NHL 93 and on allows you to soak this type of stuff in. You memorize rosters....not to mention NBA Jam became available for Genesis in like 93 too.

I couldnt name 15 players in the NHL right now but could probably name at least 50 in NHL 94.

And SMC- playing NBA Live 93 and on and NHL 93 and on allows you to soak this type of stuff in. You memorize rosters....not to mention NBA Jam became available for Genesis in like 93 too.

I couldnt name 15 players in the NHL right now but could probably name at least 50 in NHL 94.

This is true.

Of course this thread blows with trolls like you, Matt and T0m posting in it.

It's a Knick fan thread and nothing but Knick haters except me, Thor and Hector post here.

And, dude, get over the fact that I traded up. You sound bitter.

I only post to point out your hypocrisy loser.  Go to BigBlue.com and leave this board to people who actually are Jet fans.

I only post to point out your hypocrisy loser. Go to BigBlue.com and leave this board to people who actually are Jet fans.

Actually, dumbass, I've only been posting in the non Jets threads.

So LOL at your hypocrisy claim. It's ironic considering you're not a Knicks fan and you're trolling this thread.

And, last, you have like 60 posts on this board. Who the **** are you telling people to leave? Go post on some other board if you don't like it

So LOL at your hypocrisy claim. It's ironic considering you're not a Knicks fan and you're trolling this thread.

No wonder you didn't want it with 90's Jets questions. 

And, last, you have like 60 posts on this board. Who the **** are you telling people to leave? Go post on some other board if you don't like it

Wait so you are NOT a Jets fan, with over 18,000 posts on a JETS MESSAGE BOARD, starting internet tough guy fights and I AM THE TROLL?!?!

It must suck to be you.

Wait so you are NOT a Jets fan, with over 18,000 posts on a JETS MESSAGE BOARD, starting internet tough guy fights and I AM THE TROLL?!?!

It must suck to be you.

Starting fights? You're the one trolling while Im trying to post about the Knicks here.

And it's great to be me. I even have a stalker in you, crying and begging that I leave because your pussy hurts that I post here.

Again, let it go. You'll feel better.

Archived