CAA runs this city...2013-14 New York Knicks thread

Matt39

Problem will be how much money do you have to pay a coach to keep running iso crap through Melo. It's a lousy counterproductive scheme, but their "superstar" insists on it and Dolan has bought in. Perhaps they can lessen the blow of sucking by letting Ewing be the coach. It will give them cover for a while.

Exactly....firing Woodson just buys Melo more time here. 

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it were to happen I think you'd have to dynamite MSG.

Can you imagine that sales pitch?

"Hey, Kevin, we know you're a better all-around player than Carmelo, and we know you play hard and Melo doesn't, but what say you sign here so Melo can freeze you out when you start getting credit for any success we might have?"

"Hey, Kevin, we know you're a better all-around player than Carmelo, and we know you play hard and Melo doesn't, but what say you sign here so Melo can freeze you out when you start getting credit for any success we might have?"

Him and Melo couldnt be on the floor together...they play the same position. Both guys float between the 3-4 all game.

"So,Kev, we need you to run the ball up court, pass it to Melo, and then stand around and pretend to look interested while he runs down the shot clock to nothing and then takes ANOTHER jumper."

"So,Kev, we need you to run the ball up court, pass it to Melo, and then stand around and pretend to look interested while he runs down the shot clock to nothing and then takes ANOTHER jumper."

"Kevin ignore the fact that Melo marginalized Amare and Jeremy Lin with his selfishness. Sign with us! He's changed!"

Claiming racially insensitive bullying in the locker room.

Oh, wow. Good question relating to Lin. The NBA as a whole is a different animal. Remember when Shaq tried to diss Yao Ming when he told ESPN, "Tell him I said 'Ching chong ching ding chong'"? It was brushed off because everyone knows Shaq is a retard.

Oh, wow. Good question relating to Lin. The NBA as a whole is a different animal. Remember when Shaq tried to diss Yao Ming when he told ESPN, "Tell him I said 'Ching chong ching ding chong'"? It was brushed off because everyone knows Shaq is a retard.

Gronk now in New England too.

It's beyond anything to do with race. Above all these guys want to win. And now after the whole Starbury mess Dolan is doing the same thing all over again with a player who while more talented is just as selfish. Nobody wants to deal with that.

Another takeaway from Wojo; Melo's piss pro conditioning is an embarrassment. And he;s not getting any younger. How does that fly anywhere longterm  at top dollar? 

The $180 million Nets are 2-4 and KG is averaging 6 ppg. Why are YOU talking about the Knicks???

Crazy. Prigs should start over Felton.

But do you think it's all Satan, or mainly Woodson? Woodson does seem to have an unhealthy infatuation with JR

I feel bad for Woody. I think he's a good guy, slightly hard headed as a coach...but I dont think he has much flexibility either. Now Isola reporting Shump for Faried might be on the table. 

I feel bad for Woody. I think he's a good guy, slightly hard headed as a coach...but I dont think he has much flexibility either. Now Isola reporting Shump for Faried might be on the table. 

Cant wait for that trade to happen, all the fans that overrate Shump will be telling everyone how much he sucks now

Woody isn't responsible for the pile of stupid that was the Bargs trade, but he is responsible for the piss poor rotations.  He's throwing sh*t at the wall, all the while refusing to go with what resulted in 54 wins last year. 

Shumpert for Faried makes absolutely no sense on any level other than James Dolan doesn't like Shumpert for some reason. 

I think trading for Faried is dumb. He's an undersized OF who can't shoot and doesn't play defense.

I'm holding out hope of trading Shump in a package for Rondo

Woody isn't responsible for the pile of stupid that was the Bargs trade, but he is responsible for the piss poor rotations. He's throwing sh*t at the wall, all the while refusing to go with what resulted in 54 wins last year.

Shumpert for Faried makes absolutely no sense on any level other than James Dolan doesn't like Shumpert for some reason.

Dolan is Satan

I think trading for Faried is dumb. He's an undersized OF who can't shoot and doesn't play defense.

I'm holding out hope of trading Shump in a package for Rondo

First part: absolutely.  Makes no sense at all.  When Chandler get's back its even dumber. 

Second: No chance in hell.  I would think that type of deal would have to include multiple picks and useful players/contracts, and the Knicks don't have any picks for the next 400 years.  Besides Shump we have no assets.  I like the upside of THJ.. I guess he could potentially turn into an asset.

Which goes to show what you can do with first round picks when you don't piss them away on ******* Bargs.

Woody isn't responsible for the pile of stupid that was the Bargs trade, but he is responsible for the piss poor rotations.  He's throwing sh*t at the wall, all the while refusing to go with what resulted in 54 wins last year. 

Playing JR Smith isnt Woody

Playing JR Smith isnt Woody

Refusing to play small ball is on him.  He's been dealt a tough hand with the Chandler injury but he's been obsessed with playing big this year for some reason.

The garbage personnel moves aren't on him and I do sympathize with him for having to do without a body at forward for the Smith family trust fund.

Refusing to play small ball is on him.  He's been dealt a tough hand with the Chandler injury but he's been obsessed with playing big this year for some reason.

The garbage personnel moves aren't on him and I do sympathize with him for having to do without a body at forward for the Smith family trust fund.

Dolan sucks

Archived