Idzik, Rex, Geno Smith. The holy trinity!

Jacked4JetsFB

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, the irony is the OP is completely wrong.  Geno did nothing with his arm today.  He ran well but 8/19 for 115 yards isn't something to crow about.  And bringing up Sanchez is all about insecurity.  Pity him...then ban him...then mock him.

Actually, the irony is the OP is completely wrong. Geno did nothing with his arm today. He ran well but 8/19 for 115 yards isn't something to crow about. And bringing up Sanchez is all about insecurity. Pity him...then ban him...then mock him.

Yeah. Geno shoulda definitely thrown the ball to Salas Sudfeld and Bohanon more. How do you only have 115 yds with stellar position guys like that?

Yeah. Geno shoulda definitely thrown the ball to Salas Sudfeld and Bohanon more. How do you only have 115 yds with stellar position guys like that?

You're missing the point.  This was not the week to come in here crowing about Geno being so much better than Sanchez.  Pick a week where he actually does something.  He wasn't the problem today, but he was very far down the list of guys who made this win happen.  OP is still an idiot.

You're missing the point. This was not the week to come in here crowing about Geno being so much better than Sanchez. Pick a week where he actually does something. He wasn't the problem today, but he was very far down the list of guys who made this win happen. OP is still an idiot.

Lol I know what you mean but for real im shocked that he even had 115 yds! He did what he had to do tho.

Geno was fine. Obviously good enough to win. Made plays with his feet, including a rushing TD.

But with the ground game so effective, the name of the game today was not turning it over and he didn't. Seems simple enough, right? Well it's not that simple for a rookie on a team with these receivers and it wasn't so simple for Sanchez no matter who he had catching the ball with all of them healthy.

Yet another game we'd have lost with Sanchez at QB. That doesn't make Geno awesome or anything, but Sanchez was just that bad. He's injured & will (thankfully and finally) be off the team next year, so I don't know how necessary it is to bring him up after a win. But I don't see 5 wins if he's still the QB. More likely 2 wins and a lot of the same types of excuses along the lines of how Aaron Rodgers wouldn't be able to win 3 games with this team.

Thrilling to watch them at 5-4 in year 1 of a full-on gutting & rebuilding.

You're missing the point.  This was not the week to come in here crowing about Geno being so much better than Sanchez.  Pick a week where he actually does something.  He wasn't the problem today, but he was very far down the list of guys who made this win happen.  OP is still an idiot.

I don't care how much you disagree with him. Lay off the personal attacks. Makes the place unpleasant, unwelcoming, and frankly it's boring for the rest of us to read. You f*cling a-hole, you.

I don't care how much you disagree with him. Lay off the personal attacks. Makes the place unpleasant, unwelcoming, and frankly it's boring for the rest of us to read. You f*cling a-hole, you.

If boring was a real test of what should be on this board, we'd be lucky to have 50 posts a week.  And since when is calling someone an idiot a personal attack.  That's foreplay on this board.  And I have no problem with your final comment except you misspelled it.  That offends me a little. :)

Actually, the irony is the OP is completely wrong.  Geno did nothing with his arm today.  He ran well but 8/19 for 115 yards isn't something to crow about.  And bringing up Sanchez is all about insecurity.  Pity him...then ban him...then mock him.

This is NOT the JetNation way.  Always mock BEFORE you ban.

I remember when Sanchez was a rookie and the defense was playing light out against the Bills at home.  The Jets ran for almost 300 yards and lost a very low scoring game cause Sanchez had more INT than pass completion.  He had like 5 or 6 INT.   

For the first time in his career, Rex may have a competent executive above him, and a competent offense coordinator underneath him. Considering that he had Sanchez at QB his first four years, too, it's miraculous that he entered this season over .500. Or maybe he's a just good coach.

I agree, the only thing Geno did today was not Loose the game for the JETS. 8/19 for 115 will not get you many wins in the NFL nowa days.  

If boring was a real test of what should be on this board, we'd be lucky to have 50 posts a week.  And since when is calling someone an idiot a personal attack.  That's foreplay on this board.  And I have no problem with your final comment except you misspelled it.  That offends me a little. :)

You should be on your knees thanking me for even responding to you. That's what you should be doing, Mr. Doodybreath.

You should be on your knees thanking me for even responding to you. That's what you should be doing, Mr. Doodybreath.

Another mod asking someone to get on their knees.  Next I guess you'll be wanting me to pick up the $30k dinner tab for the mods bash in Vegas, right? :)

For the first time in his career, Rex may have a competent executive above him, and a competent offense coordinator underneath him. Considering that he had Sanchez at QB his first four years, too, it's miraculous that he entered this season over .500. Or maybe he's a just good coach.

First time he's had an OC but he still is not HC material.  Sanchez may have even been ok under this OC.

Rex is as good a coach this week as he was last week.

I remember when Sanchez was a rookie and the defense was playing light out against the Bills at home.  The Jets ran for almost 300 yards and lost a very low scoring game cause Sanchez had more INT than pass completion.  He had like 5 or 6 INT.   

yeah, the good old days

Oh? Ivory looked pretty nice to me. Practically won the game by himself.

C'mon man, as good as ivory was, two of our biggest contributors were either out on the streets or on a PS this season. You know the team is talent deplete as well as anyone, you're just letting slats make you defend our team lol.

Archived