For Alk and SS-Michigan vs Nebraska Bowl game-thread

faba

Nebraska and Michigan interesting match up

Michigan going to Alamo Bowl is big let down while Nebraska after a couple of tough seasons turned it around partially this year.

Will Michigan just show up or be motivated is the question

Great ending.

I was pulling for Nebraska, but the Wolverines got jobbed. :shock:

That was easily the worst officiating I have ever seen....EVER. It went both ways though. Notice the penalty on the Huskers where Shanle lit up the returner just after he caught the ball? Yeah, he did the exact same thing on the next punt and there was no flag. These guys were bush league. Trico is a disgrace though. Could he make it more obvious that he has Michigan's balls on his chin?

What happened? I didn't see the end. :(

You didn't see the hook and ladder that turned into a 3 ring circus? Michigan was lateraling the ball all over the field. Finally it appeared that the ball was ruled dead but it wasn't and one of the Michigan guys took off while all of the players rushed the field. Luckily there were two Huskers still awake and they made the tackle at about the 20 yd. line.

You didn't see the hook and ladder that turned into a 3 ring circus? Michigan was lateraling the ball all over the field. Finally it appeared that the ball was ruled dead but it wasn't and one of the Michigan guys took off while all of the players rushed the field. Luckily there were two Huskers still awake and they made the tackle at about the 20 yd. line.

LOL, no I'm at work. I had to leave home at half-time.

Nice, I will have to see the highlights tomorrow morning.

that was one of the worst officiated games ive seen in a while but the calls did go both ways throughout the game, Michigan was hurt more because of having to use their Timeouts to review the challenges.

And Zac Taylor, NUs QB is one tough SOB. He took some big hits today from the Michigan Front seven and hung in there. There has definitely been progress with the West Coast offense from the start of the year till now. The Huskers actually look pretty good passing the ball, once that OL is rebuilt they will be fun to watch

Archived