Rapist Jameis(?) (Florida is a skanky perdition swamp)

T0mShane

Florida State QB Jameis Winston -- frontrunner for the Heisman Trophy -- is being investigated for felony sexual assault, TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement and other sources tell TMZ ... a woman filed a sexual assault complaint with the Tallahassee PD on December 7, 2012. She claims the alleged sexual assault was committed with the use of "physical force."

According to the police report, the motive for the alleged crime was "sexual gratification." The alleged victim says drinking was involved before the incident.

The police report says on the day in question, someone called the cops at 4:01 AM. When police arrived, we're told there were photos taken of the alleged victim's injuries as well as physical evidence collected.

According to the police report, the incident occurred in an apartment.

Winston is described in the police report as "muscular" and his demeanor as "polite."

Our sources say cops have already interviewed Winston.

As for the alleged offense, it requires proof that the perpetrator penetrated the victim orally, anally, or vaginally.

The investigation is "ongoing" with the police and the Florida State Attorney.

This is such an awful situation regardless: either a young woman was sexually assaulted, which is about as disgusting as you can get or she's targeting someone for financial or personal gain, which will damage this kid's name. 

1) If this was rape, I have no problem with this kid never playing football again: child abuse and sexual abuse are two of the most abhorrent things you can do. 

2) If it's not true, the media will be all over this and perpetuate the notion that most girls fake sexual assault, which leads to over 90% of rape victims never coming forth, because they are already demonized in the media and feel that it was their fault.

As an aside, I have no idea what happened, but having literally just gone through a panel on sexual abuse no more than 5 hours ago, there's a number of things to take away: there are certain kinds of bruises that are indicative of forced sexual assault, so that should be quite telling,  it's borderline impossible to prove forced vaginal rape, forced oral and anal sexual assault is sometimes more easily proven by the prosecution and depends on the state but if it wasn't vaginal it could very well not be considered rape (NY is one where only forced vaginal intercourse is considered rape: Re: the case of Lydia Cuomo vs off-duty NYPD officer who forced anal, oral and vaginal penetration at gun point. Convicted of anal and oral assault but mistrial on rape because 2 jurors were hung up on the fact that she couldn't remember the color of the car she was near so she could have easily mistaken if she was penetrated vaginally as well). 

I think what's going to be truly horrifying, is how many FSU fans are sure to show up calling this girl a "lying slut," "gold-digger" etc. simply because the alleged perpetrator is the QB for their team, without hearing any facts.  She very well could be lying, which I wouldn't be surprised dealing with athletes, but it's crazy how many people throw out rational thought because some dude they never met plays football or basketball for their favorite team. Or some douche wearing cargo pants likes the same team that I do. 

^Good breakdown. The worst case is that the assault happened, but the other outcome--she lied--is almost as despicable for the reasons you outlined. Though not on the same level (obviously) it was gratifying to watch that filthy skeez Jenn Sterger get propelled into anonymity after trying to extort Brett Favre in a bullsh*t money grab.

I don't know that Sterger was "propelled" into anonymity, I think she was already headed in that direction and the Favre thing failed to change course.

Did you ever actually see anything she wrote?  In a piece critical of a Danica Patrick, Sterger wrote the following:

After viewing a certain woman’s red carpet pics, I know what happens next @ GoDaddy.com. It’s called a bukkake. Jeebus. Her stylist is fired

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/tag/danica_patrick

This was the fair maiden who complained about Favre's texts.

But we don't know if this latest instance is real or not.

I don't know that Sterger was "propelled" into anonymity, I think she was already headed in that direction and the Favre thing failed to change course.

Did you ever actually see anything she wrote?  In a piece critical of a Danica Patrick, Sterger wrote the following:

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/tag/danica_patrick

This was the fair maiden who complained about Favre's texts.

But we don't know if this latest instance is real or not.

The only thing that I took away from this was that Jen Sterger knew what a bukkake was. And also that would be a fantastic way for Danika to end her godaddy career.

I'm am an FSU fan and contrary to belief in this thread I'm not jumping to conclusions just bc he is my teams QB. I will be keeping up on this to see all the facts as they come out. Two things seem weird to me and make me feel this isn't anything though. Seeing numerous interviews with this kid you don't get any sense he isn't an intelligent, decent human being. And also, why is this coming out almost a yr after it supposedly happened? Now this could turn out to be absolutely true and I'd be disgusted. But, time being I just don't see it.

I'm am an FSU fan and contrary to belief in this thread I'm not jumping to conclusions just bc he is my teams QB. I will be keeping up on this to see all the facts as they come out. Two things seem weird to me and make me feel this isn't anything though. Seeing numerous interviews with this kid you don't get any sense he isn't an intelligent, decent human being. And also, why is this coming out almost a yr after it supposedly happened? Now this could turn out to be absolutely true and I'd be disgusted. But, time being I just don't see it.

I didn't mean to paint every FSU fan in that light, but more fans in general: the same thing would happen for my Jets, LSU, Knicks etc fans and I would be equally embarrassed.  

The tough thing I find with these situations is that when the alleged perpetrator comes across as intelligent, nice, articulate it's very hard to believe he'd do something wrong. It's similar to when Marvin Harrison was accused of shooting up his car wash and then everything comes out that this extremely articulate and well-respected player has a lot of thug tendencies. One of the first things that I've learned in the medical field is that even the seemingly nicest person in the world could be beating their child or spouse. 

That having been said, the time isn't that big an issue: only 7% of rape victims end up getting their case to prosecution and even then the average turnaround time for the state to process a rape-kit? 2 years.

I really hope this isn't true, because that means the kid can go on to have a successful career and more importantly, a young girl wasn't raped. On the downside, the girl is either lying or something less happened. Either way it sucks for a program that is being revitalized at the moment.

I think what's going to be truly horrifying, is how many FSU fans are sure to show up calling this girl a "lying slut," "gold-digger" etc. simply because the alleged perpetrator is the QB for their team, without hearing any facts.  She very well could be lying, which I wouldn't be surprised dealing with athletes, but it's crazy how many people throw out rational thought because some dude they never met plays football or basketball for their favorite team. Or some douche wearing cargo pants likes the same team that I do. 

They are looking for a black male who is 5'9 or 5'10. Jameis is listed as 6'4 and he's not mentioned in the original police report. I don't understand why they are coming after Jameis Winston now unless there is something they aren't reporting. If that's the case I would rather have heard about this after they found something more concrete.

This is such an awful situation regardless: either a young woman was sexually assaulted, which is about as disgusting as you can get or she's targeting someone for financial or personal gain, which will damage this kid's name.

1) If this was rape, I have no problem with this kid never playing football again: child abuse and sexual abuse are two of the most abhorrent things you can do.

2) If it's not true, the media will be all over this and perpetuate the notion that most girls fake sexual assault, which leads to over 90% of rape victims never coming forth, because they are already demonized in the media and feel that it was their fault.

As an aside, I have no idea what happened, but having literally just gone through a panel on sexual abuse no more than 5 hours ago, there's a number of things to take away: there are certain kinds of bruises that are indicative of forced sexual assault, so that should be quite telling, it's borderline impossible to prove forced vaginal rape, forced oral and anal sexual assault is sometimes more easily proven by the prosecution and depends on the state but if it wasn't vaginal it could very well not be considered rape (NY is one where only forced vaginal intercourse is considered rape: Re: the case of Lydia Cuomo vs off-duty NYPD officer who forced anal, oral and vaginal penetration at gun point. Convicted of anal and oral assault but mistrial on rape because 2 jurors were hung up on the fact that she couldn't remember the color of the car she was near so she could have easily mistaken if she was penetrated vaginally as well).

That's ballsy to try to forcibly rape a mouth, there's teeth in there yo!

Jenn Sterger on Danica Patrick:

After viewing a certain woman’s red carpet pics, I know what happens next @ GoDaddy.com. It’s called a bukkake. Jeebus. Her stylist is fired

The only thing that I took away from this was that Jen Sterger knew what a bukkake was. And also that would be a fantastic way for Danika to end her godaddy career.

Seems to me that when you relate a woman as being ready for a bukkake, as that being the next step in the process, you are really ripping her in a sexually nasty way.  Which is a little inconsistent with playing the damsel in distress role in the matter of Brett Favre's sexts, especially since Sterger  kept them on her phone for over a year and friends said she was giggling and not upset at all in conversations about them.

Doesn't mean this current woman is not being honest and forthright about this college QB.  It only means that some accusations of this type are not genuine.

He's not a suspect. He was apparently questioned and by all accounts the case was closed. It just got to the state attorneys now which if you ask me is more stranger than anything else

Definitely good to hear. Hope he's not, by all accounts he's a great kid and that's the type of players the NFL needs more. 

The timing seems odd to most people I've encountered outside the Law, Law Enforcement or Medical field, but these things take a lot of time. It's the CSI/Law and Order effect where everyone thinks things get prosecuted immediately: I believe I mentioned it earlier and if not I should have, but only 7% of rape victims' cases even make it to prosecution and even then it takes forever. The average time for the state to run some of those rape kits is 2 years. There's a backlog of thousands of rape kits that aren't even run yet and hundreds to thousands that get thrown out weekly because they've been in storage so long, which just tells you how effed up the system is.  Not to mention the complete disconnect between the defendants and their lawyers: I heard a story yesterday that a victim was called to make sure she didn't want her kit to be destroyed after a full year and she said of course not, but she thought her lawyer and police were taking care of it. It's just an absolute how some of these things are handled. 

...only 7% of rape victims' cases even make it to prosecution and even then it takes forever. The average time for the state to run some of those rape kits is 2 years.

Just curious how that stat was arrived at.  Was it a random question asked if the person was raped followed by one asking if the case was prosecuted, or was it that of all the rape complaints filed with police, only 7% get tried or pleaded out?

I do know that rape occurs and the victim never complains.  I'm just wondering if the 7% is of all the victims who did complain.

Just curious how that stat was arrived at.  Was it a random question asked if the person was raped followed by one asking if the case was prosecuted, or was it that of all the rape complaints filed with police, only 7% get tried or pleaded out?

I do know that rape occurs and the victim never complains.  I'm just wondering if the 7% is of all the victims who did complain.

I should have clarified: our hospital has a sexual abuse "team" and they did a retrospective cohort study for about 20ish years or so on all the rape victims that came through the ER (roughly 100 per year) and then matched them up with the police and district attorney's office. Once they were able to do so, they found that 10% in our hospital (this has been done at hundreds of hospitals and the national average is around 7%) of the victims actually had their cases go to trial, the number for conviction is much lower. So the stats are a bit off, seeing as how "they" (medical, law enforcement etc) believe that the vast majority of rape victims don't even seek help or attention, let alone legal action. 

The thing that's so disturbing is how the media would rather sensationalize a woman making up the story than giving press to the one's who actually get a conviction. I know in some states like california, you can force anally rape someone and only get months to a couple years in jail. It certainly doesn't help when you get the Duke lacrosse cases that makes the entire country believe any rape allegation is falsified by the girls, which doesn't help that the majority of rape victims already believe it's their fault for what happened in the first place. It's just a really sh*tty situation all around.

As an aside, I have no idea what happened, but having literally just gone through a panel on sexual abuse no more than 5 hours ago, there's a number of things to take away: there are certain kinds of bruises that are indicative of forced sexual assault, so that should be quite telling,  it's borderline impossible to prove forced vaginal rape, forced oral and anal sexual assault is sometimes more easily proven by the prosecution and depends on the state but if it wasn't vaginal it could very well not be considered rape (NY is one where only forced vaginal intercourse is considered rape: Re: the case of Lydia Cuomo vs off-duty NYPD officer who forced anal, oral and vaginal penetration at gun point. Convicted of anal and oral assault but mistrial on rape because 2 jurors were hung up on the fact that she couldn't remember the color of the car she was near so she could have easily mistaken if she was penetrated vaginally as well). 

those jurors should be ashamed of themselves

those jurors should be ashamed of themselves

The judge threw the book at him and after he plead guilty was sentenced to 75 years, but it was all over the news for a while. A lot of the NYPD and media were vilifying her as a "slut" and that she met him the night before etc. and it wasn't until he plead guilty that people started "shifting to her side." 

I heard her speak yesterday and it was extremely intense: all I could think of was how if it were one of my cousins or friends in her place, how I'd take a bat to that person's f*cking knees and not think twice. I just couldn't fathom how the jurors could vote for forced anal and oral but yet say ehhh, maybe she was confused about the vaginal part. Her father was in attendance and not having kids, I have to imagine that's the hardest thing in the world next to the actual victim.

...I should have clarified: our hospital has a sexual abuse "team" and they did a retrospective cohort study for about 20ish years or so on all the rape victims that came through the ER (roughly 100 per year) and then matched them up with the police and district attorney's office. Once they were able to do so, they found that 10% in our hospital (this has been done at hundreds of hospitals and the national average is around 7%) of the victims actually had their cases go to trial, the number for conviction is much lower.

Not to grill you, but there are a couple of points I would just like to know:

A.  So we can assume that everyone who comes into your hospital claiming rape gets their case involved with police?

B.  Does the "go to trial" number include those who pled guilty to lesser offenses and avoided trial?  My understanding is that is the way most cases are disposed of.  If say, 50% of those accused of rape go to jail on a reduced charge, then you could say that in half the complaints, some punishment was meted out.

Again,not arguing, just want to know.

Archived