Leelou

Okay...theme choices (pick one): 

Pirates

Rocky Raccoon and Bullwinkle 

Heist

Deserted Island

Jurassic Park

Wild West

Now, there are going to be no actual NKs in this game. You will have choices during phases and those choices shall determine the way the game goes. There will be an evil entity you are trying to outsmart to win it for your team. The most popular theme choice is what world you will be dropped into and will have to survive. If anyone else desires to sign up, you have until tonight. 

Just to let you all know - my mom is needing more care than ever and my son had surgery today and I'll be taking care of him for a while. So, I might not have the participation that I usually do. I refuse to give up my "wake up with the computer time" so I WILL be around then every day except possibly tomorrow, when I'm hopefully bringing my son home in the morning/early afternoon. 

I might have to wait til morning to start this. Feeling really sick so I'm going to nap after my soup.

Feel better!

Just to let you all know - my mom is needing more care than ever and my son had surgery today and I'll be taking care of him for a while. So, I might not have the participation that I usually do. I refuse to give up my "wake up with the computer time" so I WILL be around then every day except possibly tomorrow, when I'm hopefully bringing my son home in the morning/early afternoon.

You don't seem to ever get a break love -- try not to run yourself ragged

Btw, I'm bound by contract to vote pirate whenever it's a reasonable possibility.

I'd be fine with Jurassic Park or Heist or any of them though, tbh

Archived