***The Official Jets/Bills Game thread***

Thor99

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate this sh*t. When you watch all the experts and announcers picking the Jets to win. And Zerkle picking the Bills as his #1 team to lose this week. All this positive energy flowing towards the Jets just scares the sh*t out of me. Every time this happens especially when we go into Buffalo bad things have happened to us.

I'll be sitting on pins and needles until the final seconds tick off the clock. With all that said I still expect us to beat these Bills with our defensive front and a strong run game. Forget how well the Bills play the run recently, this is a game about strength of wills and these Jets players had better be ready to step up and kick some ass. Biggest reason we should win? Because Rex has just added his favorite safety ever. Doesn't matter that Reed hasn't shown anything with Houston or that he might not even see more than 10 snaps today, its his presence on the field and in the locker room that adds something to this team that they need, solid veteran leadership and a SB ring to boot. Lets go Jets, beat the Bills and never allow them to even get into the game. Lets get into a groove to go into the Ravens camp next week and show them how to play the game to win.

I must have heard a wrong report, I just checked the weather channel and they say the winds may be around 10-20 mph not the 60 I thought I heard. Anyone with better info please post it. I'm in Cali and the reports are limited about east coast teams.

I must have heard a wrong report, I just checked the weather channel and they say the winds may be around 10-20 mph not the 60 I thought I heard. Anyone with better info please post it. I'm in Cali and the reports are limited about east coast teams.

weather.com has them in a high wind warning, possible tornadoes in the illinois/indiana area

yikes

62 degrees, 90% chance of rain, winds 10-15 MPH gusting to 30 

62 degrees, 90% chance of rain, winds 10-15 MPH gusting to 30 

tornado system moving near the area, just announced on weather.com  illinois is a 9/10 for favorable conditions for a tornado today.  buffalo will get outer edge of storm, probably heavy rain, t-storms and wind

Archived