Andrew Luck

Matt39

He can't. He hits the bullseye on his throws less than 5% of the time over 7-8 yards, and maybe 10% overall. He is 10-20x more likely to throw NEAR his target area than right-smack on his target. He is not talented enough to be an NFL starting QB in a league where accuracy is important. However, if people are open he can complete approximately half his passes, and with a stout defense, ground attack, and good starting field position from the D and specials, a team can still win some games despite the handicap of Mark Sanchez at QB. He is better than Tim Tebow and Ryan Lindley, though.

Oh, and it was very clever the way you mixed in the word suck and made it a play on Sanchez's last name. Very clever indeed. Still, all the same you should check this out. Seems there are a bunch of different guys to choose from so you can probably shop around.

LOL. U are awesome, not even kidding, awesome. I am just happy no NFL teams have found you yet because then we would not have you here. Although if only you could have watched Suckchez throw at the combine maybe you could have convinced Rex not to draft him.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. U are awesome, not even kidding, awesome. I am just happy no NFL teams have found you yet because then we would not have you here. Although if only you could have watched Suckchez throw at the combine maybe you could have convinced Rex not to draft him.

You're obviously a huge Jet fan (like all of us here).   But I don't think this is the best approach to making your point.  

Shhhhh!

2 more days of this and you'll be dancin' on the ceiling.

Oh come on. It's all in good fun. You take yourself way too seriously. You state your opinions as indisputable facts, and contradict things that people way more qualified than any of us, conclude.

You were giving it right back to me, if it upsets you this much that you are going to ban me, I will certainly stop, it was all meant in good fun. Sorry if I offended you.

Oh come on. It's all in good fun. You take yourself way too seriously. You state your opinions as indisputable facts, and contradict things that people way more qualified than any of us, conclude.

You were giving it right back to me, if it upsets you this much that you are going to ban me, I will certainly stop, it was all meant in good fun. Sorry if I offended you.

What indicated to you that I am upset or near banning you? I think this is awesome. Please do some more where you tell me what I'm thinking and analyze my state of mind. 

Honestly, you shouldn't get that impressed by NFL employees' resumes.  Few of them are really smart.  A high percentage of them are just ex-players who basketweaved themselves through "college" for 3-4 years.  We had a Herm Edwards as a coach for 5 years and a GM who not only hired him butt then extended him.  As bad as that was, another team actually paid the Jets a draft pick because they then wanted him so badly they were willing to tamper with another team's HC.  Tell us all again why the judgment and/or intelligence of a large number of these front office people should impress anyone.

What indicated to you that I am upset or near banning you? I think this is awesome. Please do some more where you tell me what I'm thinking and analyze my state of mind.

Honestly, you shouldn't get that impressed by NFL employees' resumes. Few of them are really smart. A high percentage of them are just ex-players who basketweaved themselves through "college" for 3-4 years. We had a Herm Edwards as a coach for 5 years and a GM who not only hired him butt then extended him. As bad as that was, another team actually paid the Jets a draft pick because they then wanted him so badly they were willing to tamper with another team's HC. Tell us all again why the judgment and/or intelligence of a large number of these front office people should impress anyone.

Ummm, when someone posted I should make my point like that you said if this keeps up for two more days he will be dancing or something like that, sure sounds like a threat to me. Shrugs.

Archived