Kill the Ape

The Crusher

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, not really.

Chastising the lack of commitment.

I took the time to invent an entirely new type of gamefor this board the likes nobody has seen.  not my fault nobody is interested in playing. Even more shocked we haven;t qudraupled the boards membership with a chance to kill you.  I have dissapoint in EVERYONE.

I may regret saying this, but I think I might be ready for some mafia goodness.

It would require Jetscode, Slats and CTM playing, as well all my other favorites. I don't think I'll ever be able to play like I used to, but it would be fun to go a round. I don't miss the arguing, but I do miss having the logic puzzles in my mind to ponder throughout the day. :)

It would require Jetscode, Slats and CTM playing, as well all my other favorites. I don't think I'll ever be able to play like I used to, but it would be fun to go a round. I don't miss the arguing, but I do miss having the logic puzzles in my mind to ponder throughout the day. :)

Also Vic.

GFY

Can we have a game? *puppy dog eyes* 

I have since re-thought that post. No way do I have time... got a lot of travel for client work on the horizon, baby goes into daycare January, wife back to work, and of course we got guilted into travel to our relatives for the holidays - rather than them coming to us.

Un-*******-real that I have to drive my 3 month old around to everyone else.

I have since re-thought that post. No way do I have time... got a lot of travel for client work on the horizon, baby goes into daycare January, wife back to work, and of course we got guilted into travel to our relatives for the holidays - rather than them coming to us.

What?! 

Can we at least get lunch then? 

What?! 

Can we at least get lunch then? 

I haven't been taking lunch breaks lately, otherwise I'd have hit you up. I'm basically working straight through to get home sooner. 

Let's try for something in January though. Cool? :)

I haven't been taking lunch breaks lately, otherwise I'd have hit you up. I'm basically working straight through to get home sooner. 

Let's try for something in January though. Cool? :)

Skipping lunch to get home early? Last time I tried that I almost ate the dog.  Better man than me monkey.

Shut up you lilly livered faggot.  Babies love the car. They sleep better in the car than anywhere.  Get your fat ass out there and show off that wonderful blessing. Greedy turd face.

Shut up you lilly livered faggot.  Babies love the car. They sleep better in the car than anywhere.  Get your fat ass out there and show off that wonderful blessing. Greedy turd face.

A baby that needs to be breast fed every 2 hours, and changed every 45 minutes doesn't love driving to NY in holiday traffic. NOBODY enjoys driving to NY in holiday traffic. I'm looking at 4-8 hours each way, based on doing this for the past 8 years.

We thought when we had the baby it would cut down on the amount of out-of-town trips we have to make. In an average year we are out-of-town for 50% of the weekends, and all of the holidays. Not something we wanted to keep up with a baby and a house of our own now.

This mafia forum is officially dead. Eventually it will be absorbed into the lounge and forgotten forever. It was a nice run before the DMER's showed up and ruined it.

statistical fact that most DMers forget things if they don't use them within three months time so if you give it a bit they will all be gone.

A baby that needs to be breast fed every 2 hours, and changed every 45 minutes doesn't love driving to NY in holiday traffic. NOBODY enjoys driving to NY in holiday traffic. I'm looking at 4-8 hours each way, based on doing this for the past 8 years.

We thought when we had the baby it would cut down on the amount of out-of-town trips we have to make. In an average year we are out-of-town for 50% of the weekends, and all of the holidays. Not something we wanted to keep up with a baby and a house of our own now.

OMG you whiney bitch.  I used to drive to Upstate NY from Virginia with a 3month, 18 month, 3 year old and 4 year old.  8 hours up if your lucky.  wah wah wah. Welcome to thunderdome bitch....!!!!!

You gotta tell your family what's up dude. We stopped doing that stuff after about four years of aggrevating holiday seasons. It is not supposed to be a time of tension and heightened frustration.

Archived